• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,836
  • Days Won:  22

I think OK State and at least one of the Texas schools heads to the PAC.

Kansas State and West Virginia looks like the biggest losers to me.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,574
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

I think OK State and at least one of the Texas schools heads to the PAC.

Kansas State and West Virginia looks like the biggest losers to me.

I don’t understand why WVU wouldn’t be pushing for the ACC. You can have WVU-Pitt-‘Cuse every season. It’s a better geographical fit also. Makes no sense.

I had the B1G going UConn and Ok State. As their two picks. I felt like no one would want to touch Kansas with their recent scandals.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

1 hour ago, bulloni said:

Anyone know what the exit fee is going to be if we do leave for the Big 12? Looks like UConn paid 5 mill. If we have to pay that, then don't take any revenue our first 2 years we'll really need the donors to pony up

Up to 80 million each

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

33 minutes ago, wesleywillis said:

Just got off the phone with my friend.  Our AD is a machine. 

If the B12 stays together, here is what we will hopefully be singing to WVU soon:

That’s a big if.  The odds are just as good as the B12 going the route of the Big East and imploding with everyone looking to get off a sinking ship leaving not much behind.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,066
  • Days Won:  469

PAC 12 is shaky itself.  Luckily for them, no one wants any of their teams from their goofy states.

They just got rid of their commissioner.

No one cares about West Coast football but smazza and the others out here.  Kicking off TV at 10 eastern hurts programs with fans and major media.

Recommendation to any program not out west? Pass.

Great opp for Colorado State.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Sounds like Kansas/Iowa State to the Big 10. 

My guess now is OK State and Tech to the Pac 12.

Then USF, Cincy, Memphis, UCF, SMU, Houston, and Navy join Baylor, Kansas State, TCU, and WVU to form a new conference.

For that 12th team I think ECU, Temple, Tulsa, and Tulane get left behind and BYU or Boise State get grabbed.

I realize that this is an unpopular opinion, but I like the AAC, i like the teams in the AAC and i've said this before, why should we expect to be promoted? We make no noise in the AAC so why would do any better in the B12? I'd rather be in a conference where we have the potential to compete every weekend than be in the B12s version of Vanderbilt. I realize USF might get more money and maybe we will get a higher caliber of athlete, but from my fan perspective, idk, it seems more fun to be competing against teams we have history with. I guess what would suck is if we stay where we are at and UCF goes to B12. That'd hurt. So as long as we get moved or UCF doesn't, that's my hope. 

18 minutes ago, Brad said:

PAC 12 is shaky itself.  Luckily for them, no one wants any of their teams from their goofy states.

They just got rid of their commissioner.

No one cares about West Coast football but smazza and the others out here.  Kicking off TV at 10 eastern hurts programs with fans and major media.

Recommendation to any program not out west? Pass.

Great opp for Colorado State.

Yeah, not much college football insanity out there, never understood why. Maybe its the number of colleges, the market isn't as saturated or something like that. I'd say prolly 50% of sports fans up in Spokane, who would call themselves sports fans, dont even watch college football. 

Guest Jonesy Bull

So much information to absorb.  So much Sources that may or not be Sources.  So much Rumor that could be more fact than Rumor.  So much actual B-****, because people like to spread B-****.

My head is about to explode.  I'm just a simple boy from the Country.  Just let me know when I can put down my Miller Light and there is something actually concrete to discuss......Cheers!!

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,717
  • Days Won:  109

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

So much information to absorb.  So much Sources that may or not be Sources.  So much Rumor that could be more fact than Rumor.  So much actual B-****, because people like to spread B-****.

My head is about to explode.  I'm just a simple boy from the Country.  Just let me know when I can put down my Miller Light and there is something actually concrete to discuss......Cheers!!

I believe @Brad has another account and is trying to drive up advertising revenue on here.  😁

• Me no likey 1