• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

37 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

How about a Big Sun Conference - all Florida schools:

Florida

Florida State

Miami

USF 

UCF

Florida Atlantic

Florida International

You should send this over to the AD’s at Florida, FSU and Miami I am sure they will get the best lawyers combing thru their exit clauses with the SEC and ACC to play in a conference with teams they aren’t even interested in having one and done’s with on a regular basis.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

8 hours ago, Bourbon Bull said:

CCS killed that along with the GCO.

R.I.P. SoFlo... 

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  6

13 hours ago, puc86 said:

You should send this over to the AD’s at Florida, FSU and Miami I am sure they will get the best lawyers combing thru their exit clauses with the SEC and ACC to play in a conference with teams they aren’t even interested in having one and done’s with on a regular basis.

I note your sarcasm but the attendance for all those teams would be pretty insane and there are several teams in that league that would be in contention every year for the NC.  I know it's a pipe dream but it would be a really fun league.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

5 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

I think they should have searched a little longer for a better photo. Maybe one that doesn't look like a complete play breakdown. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I think they should have searched a little longer for a better photo. Maybe one that doesn't look like a complete play breakdown. 

Couldn't have one that paints the national champs in a bad light ....

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

"I can appreciate your pride for the University of Central Florida and in the University of South Florida," Bowlsby's letter says, "not only as an alumnus of both institutions, but also on the heels of tremendously successful football seasons for the Knights and Bulls."

We're doomed. Our only chance at the P5 hinges upon latching on to the national champions' skirt-tails and Bowlsby didn't even acknowledge that spectacular accomplishment.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

We're doomed. Our only chance at the P5 hinges upon latching on to the national champions' skirt-tails and Bowlsby didn't even acknowledge that spectacular accomplishment.

Hate to say it but it looks like the Big 12 is on a death path as long as Bowlsby with them. Come 2025, I will be shocked if they survive. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

36 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Hate to say it but it looks like the Big 12 is on a death path as long as Bowlsby with them. Come 2025, I will be shocked if they survive. 

B12 refuses to admit winter is coming, they don't believe in the white walkers. Does Bowlsby think UT and OK are gonna take him along for the ride when the conference dies and they move on? Or is it just the bane of capitalism where he only cares about the next quarterly balance sheet and not anything sustainable?

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

55 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

17 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

B12 refuses to admit winter is coming, they don't believe in the white walkers. Does Bowlsby think UT and OK are gonna take him along for the ride when the conference dies and they move on? Or is it just the bane of capitalism where he only cares about the next quarterly balance sheet and not anything sustainable?

Bowlsby is doing what UT as OU wants. He and they will be fine. Those two will not move on because no other conference will give them the deal they give themselves. When the time works for them, they will add. The Pac-12 and the Big10 got left out this season not the Big 12 so the argument that they need a championship game is flawed.  What exactly is their motivation?

Edited by BrassBulls12