• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

34 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

How is independence working out for BYU?  They can't even get to an NY6.  We can see how it would work out for us, take a look at Uconn.    

They cant get into an NY6 becuase they havent been winning, not because they are independent. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, ArmyBull said:

Bologna!! UC, Memphis, ucf, and Houston to a degree, have done just fine and have elevated their brands in the AAC.  We, due to poor management on several levels, have wasted our years and our brand has suffered.  Q was on the cusp of taking us to the AAC championship game in 2017... who knows what would have happened had we won.  The AAC is not our problem, we are our problem.    

Okay now what if that elevation takes them to the B12, how far do you believe we can elevate with the left behinds and back fills? You can’t play with **** without getting some on you and I think we have demonstrated that clear enough last time. 

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

They cant get into an NY6 becuase they havent been winning, not because they are independent. 

You mean teams that lose to us do not often make the playoffs?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one, also I am allergic to marijuana but even if I weren’t why would I want to take something that makes me lay around watching cartoons and eating Cheetos? No one has ever broken away from their oppressors by indulging in an opiate of the masses that dulls their fervor for revolution.

There are 2 types of smokers. Thise who smoke and do nothing and those who are actice, but enjoy doing things high....from what i heard.

• Off Topic 1

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

There are 2 types of smokers. Thise who smoke and do nothing and those who are actice, but enjoy doing things high....from what i heard.

There are at least three there is also the kind that vomit and faint, allegedly…

• Off Topic 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

14 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

A third is those who smoke, laugh uncontrollably, experience slight paranoia and then eat everything in the house, and then do nothing.  This was not exactly a ticket to the big leagues for me but not a bad way to kill an idle Thursday afternoon either.  I can understand those that may get sick but who the hell faints?  Puc you are an odd dude.

• Off Topic 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

12 hours ago, negron2002 said:

Add Cincinnati to the East.

That could work. I think it would be an interesting set up

7 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

A third is those who smoke, laugh uncontrollably, experience slight paranoia and then eat everything in the house, and then do nothing.  This was not exactly a ticket to the big leagues for me but not a bad way to kill an idle Thursday afternoon either.  I can understand those that may get sick but who the hell faints?  Puc you are an odd dude.

The more you know …

• Off Topic 1

So to make up 4 getting off target. It seems as if USF, BYU, Boise State, Colorado State, SMU, Houston, UCF, Cincinnati and Memphis would be on the list of teams the Big 12 would go after. I read this in another story as well.

https://www.si.com/college/2021/07/22/texas-oklahoma-leave-big-12-where-does-conference-go

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, ArmyBull said:

We can agree....  you want us to become Uconn, constant buy games and home games against FCS opponents.  The BYU comments were meant to display the independents inability to make anything meaningful out of the post season with the current and proposed formats.  Even Notre Dame knows this and hitched their wagon to the ACC.   

Will ND keep that wagon hitched if we go to the 12-team playoffs?