• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jose Fernandez calling out USF “fans”…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, hm101 said:

Irritating comments from CJF. We have sucked since 2018. We have NEVER won a conference championship. We have had something like 4 full resets in the past 10 years all requiring "patience". 

Sometimes all you need to say is "I hear you"... or nothing at all. 

Agreed, it’s quite tone deaf. CJF faced actual adversity and came into an un-winnable situation, CJS came into a tough situation and made it un-winnable. Win or shut up, there is no reason to discuss reasons any longer.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

We should have won that game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

10 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

You made a valiant try leading up to the game to will it to happen, though ....

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

For anyone calling for coaches head, did you expect to be any better at this point?

each team we’ve lose too looks like they’ll be ranked after this week, and we were 3 score underdogs in each game. So far it’s been the status quo, lose our next game then I’ll hop on the negativity train too

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, bulloni said:

For anyone calling for coaches head, did you expect to be any better at this point?

each team we’ve lose too looks like they’ll be ranked after this week, and we were 3 score underdogs in each game. So far it’s been the status quo, lose our next game then I’ll hop on the negativity train too

Yes when we fired someone for winning four games in a season at bare minimum I expected the coach that replaced them would do better than that the very next year, at this point at bare minimum we should be a .500 team. Florida lost to Kentucky today and the team we lost to today is still SMU. We play in the aac for the love of G-d and to my knowledge CJS has the worst record in AAC history, that’s nuts.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

23 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Yes when we fired someone for winning four games in a season at bare minimum I expected the coach that replaced them would do better than that the very next year, at this point at bare minimum we should be a .500 team. Florida lost to Kentucky today and the team we lost to today is still SMU. We play in the aac for the love of G-d and to my knowledge CJS has the worst record in AAC history, that’s nuts.

My biggest worry on Scott is that he isn't a great salesman/recruiter.....thats what is the most important thing in college football...recruiting.   He appears average at best at recruiting and that is worrisome cause if your just an average recruiter then you need to be a really good coach to make up for that and he isn't a good coach as we have seen.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

55 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

47 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

We could have won any game. 

Not sure I am buying. In my opinion, I think even if everything fell into place SMU had the talent to turn it up to higher level if they needed to. It would have taken a perfect game to win it with probably one or two more turnovers on defense to secure the victory. 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

29 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Agreed. The next game will be Tulsa at home. Tulsa played Oklahoma St. tough, losing 28-23 on the road.....OK State who's 5-0 and top 20, but, Tulsa  also lost to UC Davis. Haven't seen them play this year, and not sure what to expect, but on paper this looks like one that we have to win if we're ever going to get any kind of momentum going this season. A Tulsa loss at home would be really discouraging no matter how it happens.