• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jose Fernandez calling out USF “fans”…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  116
  • Days Won:  0

Fernandez can fly a kite. Recruiting in his field is completely different, not to mention an entirely different sport. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

14 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

My biggest worry on Scott is that he isn't a great salesman/recruiter.....thats what is the most important thing in college football...recruiting.   He appears average at best at recruiting and that is worrisome cause if your just an average recruiter then you need to be a really good coach to make up for that and he isn't a good coach as we have seen.  

I mean... we were 65 in 2021 and we're 109 right now. Yale is out recruiting us.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

I mean... we were 65 in 2021 and we're 109 right now. Yale is out recruiting us.

That will make two out of 3 recruiting classes outside the century mark but just wait until he gets 4 years of his recruits then we may actually get kicked out of the AAC instead of leaving voluntarily. 

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

That will make two out of 3 recruiting classes outside the century mark but just wait until he gets 4 years of his recruits then we may actually get kicked out of the AAC instead of leaving voluntarily. 

And if you average last year and this, hell, Lousiana Rajun Cajuns are smoking us. And they're not even the worst program to be able to say that.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Watch out for those Bulldogs they may take down Harvard this year😀

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, JTrue said:

And if you average last year and this, hell, Lousiana Rajun Cajuns are smoking us. And they're not even the worst program to be able to say that.

I think we are just trying to free up cap space and get the first pick in the draft to really set up that breakout year four

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,345
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Rex Havoc said:

0 FBS wins the last 2 seasons so far,, maybe who they recruited and what they are practicing isn’t enough. 

1 season plus 4 games.

Just now, puc86 said:

I think we are just trying to free up cap space and get the first pick in the draft to really set up that breakout year four

I didn't even watch more than 5 minutes of the game today live. I taped it in-between kids baseball and football games today and I couldn't even pretend to care and I was fast forwarding through. I had to stop at the half and run off to a flag football game when it was 17-3 and part of me was like, "Don't look at the score, you can watch it when you get home." And then, the other part of me said, "You're smarter and better than this, just see how bad it ended up." 

I looked at the score and deleted the game when I got home.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I don’t follow WBB as much as I should but I really like Jose, he calls it like he sees it. Regardless if one agrees or not you got to respect that. 

He should know better than to wallow in the the cesspool that is social media, though  ...... it's kinda like here after a loss.

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

He should know better than to wallow in the the cesspool that is social media, though  ...... it's kinda like here after a loss.

If we didn't come here to wallow after a loss, Brad would have had to shut this place down a long time ago.