• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What do you want to see on Thursday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

I’d like to come out and execute plays and create plays that confuse defenses. Plays that have guys running free. Plays that every offense seems to have against us past few years. So to me an offense that looks like we have a chance to compete every game. 

I don't expect much out of defense because we have been so bad lately so any improvement will be fantastic. Expect much better play out of secondary but can we get any pressure up front? Defense needs to play aggressive. Id rather suck applying pressure then 8 minute drives that lead to touchdowns. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,648
  • Days Won:  424

8 hours ago, puc86 said:

It’s an open ended what do you want to see.

it's not that open ended when you bother to look at jchem's complete original post. Without reading his mind, pretty sure he just assumed that the first thing everyone would want is a win. He was looking for feedback on what specific areas others may be looking at for signs of progression.

You can make of the responses what you would like but it definitely says more than you think that a win doesn’t come to mind for most with that question.

The fact that most on this thread grasped what he was asking about and answered accordingly, while you took their entirely on point responses as a negative, says more about you than it does them.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

it's not that open ended when you bother to look at jchem's complete original post. Without reading his mind, pretty sure he just assumed that the first thing everyone would want is a win. He was looking for feedback on what specific areas others may be looking at for signs of progression.

The fact that most on this thread grasped what he was asking about and answered accordingly, while you took their entirely on point responses as a negative, says more about you than it does them.

That it does

sad the little mermaid GIF

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,648
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

That it does

sad the little mermaid GIF

I was going to seriously respond but you kept it so darn brief and she's so darn adorable, I'm going to let sleeping dogs lie ....

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,805
  • Days Won:  0

I want them to compete hard. You know, a moral victory.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Allegiant Stadium… Oh sorry, you meant USF related. I hope them team fights, even though we are most likely to lose in a route I’d like to see the team fight til the end no matter the score. This year is coach Scott’s year 1 as far as I’m concerned(no way you can hold a COVID year that was also his first year at the helm of the program against him. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

10 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

I want them to compete hard. You know, a moral victory.

I would love a moral victory right about now.