• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HORN'S Up-Down ????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

think this is a non story. they're only stopping horns down directed at opposing players, they can still do it to the fans and their own teammates. 

Pretty sure all hand gestures directed at other players usually get flags thrown, see peace sign in super bowl.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,010
  • Days Won:  469

Barack Obama Sunglasses GIF

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I remember @FSU doing a sideways slash while they were doing their chop.  No one assaulted me. But, then, I was in a see of GREEN.

You little rebellious devil you....

3 hours ago, BulledOver said:

If one of our USF fans or players saw..oh lets say..a ucf fan doing the horns down..Whoa! I bet all hell would break loose-----------Not!!                                                                                                                                   Of course we know a true ucf fan would prob just key your car or slash your tires.                                      Ok, I don't think I can drag this out any further....Prob just more "woke ****"

Boy oh boy, I do beleive that's my first DOWN arrow ⤵️ Not that I haven't deserved one at some point in the past. I did get a pile of smiling poop once. So, I guess I have offended "selvie"..likelihood it's actually George is prob next to nil. Possibly it is the Down Horn article? Possibly it was my reference to ucf? Possibly I didn't end my comment soon enough? Or, maybe the "selvie" person is just having a bad day? Sorry George didn't mean to upset you....  😏 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, bulloni said:

think this is a non story. they're only stopping horns down directed at opposing players, they can still do it to the fans and their own teammates. 

Pretty sure all hand gestures directed at other players usually get flags thrown, see peace sign in super bowl.

That was easily the best taunting I've ever seen from any player ever! Antoine Winfield Jr is the man! 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Boy oh boy, I do beleive that's my first DOWN arrow ⤵️ Not that I haven't deserved one at some point in the past. I did get a pile of smiling poop once. So, I guess I have offended "selvie"..likelihood it's actually George is prob next to nil. Possibly it is the Down Horn article? Possibly it was my reference to ucf? Possibly I didn't end my comment soon enough? Or, maybe the "selvie" person is just having a bad day? Sorry George didn't mean to upset you....  😏 

Did not piss off Selvie’s mama…the next time it will be complete annihilation of your online identity. After that she goes after the community in which you live in. We’re talking bad **** man, bad **** indeed. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

5 hours ago, bulloni said:

Agreed. Pretty sure taunting has been a penalty in college football for a while now so all this is just a clarification of that in the Big 12. Much ado about nothing ....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,032
  • Content Count:  7,505
  • Days Won:  10

Not to mention being taunted a second time.

silly english persons.gif

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Did not piss off Selvie’s mama…the next time it will be complete annihilation of your online identity. After that she goes after the community in which you live in. We’re talking bad **** man, bad **** indeed. 

Ha!!  Sounds like I may have dated her at one time in the old days......

20 hours ago, bulloni said:

I'm with Stoops on this one-not always. Hand gestures?? In reality hand gestures are nothing-meaningless. As are numerous "cuss" words. Yes, some would conjure up thoughts of something anatomically impossible but still...if a hand gesture or cuss word gets someone going they are prob walking a fine line to begin with. Now touching?? Nope that gets you knocked on your ass... I remember way back(way) in football or basketball hell even later in mens city softball/basketball leagues, many verbal suggestions were thrown around it was part of the game atmosphere. If you got iratated or in a fight each one you'd be fighting every game. Oh well, hand gestures=penalties, the times we live in...Personally, I like the International hand gesture for.........🤛.......😉