• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Men’s hoops additions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Frontier and Hulu couldn't reach an agreement with Bally Sports (formerly Fox Sports Sun/ FS Florida).  This may be an issue nationwide with the Fox Sports Regional stations.  I can log onto some website someone provided and Cast it to the TV but that would mean watching all of it live which I just don't do.  I used to record the games and FF through most commercials and breaks between periods in Hockey.  That's right, I want my sports my way. 

The fun thing about Frontier is they dropped those 2 stations, the MLB network and some others and don't ever lower the price.  

I had a similar problem. I had to drop YouTube TV and instead replaced it with Fubo. YouTube TV dropped NESN which covers the Red Sox. I am glad I did since the Sox are playing well early. Fubo is great as it has EVERY sports channel imaginable. That with espn+ means I miss nothing. 

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  537
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Frontier and Hulu couldn't reach an agreement with Bally Sports (formerly Fox Sports Sun/ FS Florida).  This may be an issue nationwide with the Fox Sports Regional stations.  I can log onto some website someone provided and Cast it to the TV but that would mean watching all of it live which I just don't do.  I used to record the games and FF through most commercials and breaks between periods in Hockey.  That's right, I want my sports my way. 

The fun thing about Frontier is they dropped those 2 stations, the MLB network and some others and don't ever lower the price.  

I went to streaming with ATT TV     Very happy with it as they carry the Rays and Bolts.  Also the give you free  stations for a while like HBO.  Me and my girl have been binge watching Billions on Showtime.   Great show. 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

It's a nice idea that I like but TV and ESPN aren't going to let that happen.  You'd have to change contracts every year.

Well, ESPN is the one of the big facilitators of the Super League, and they were also the one that initiated the demise of the Big East. If it makes them more money - and ESPN/Disney want more money - and they can convince their business partners that it will make them more money, then anything possible.

Whether a forced relegation is ultimately part of a tiered DI football set up will likely determine how much widespread acceptance there is for that kind of product.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Greed ends up destroying anything good, I quit watching baseball in the 90’s and don’t miss it a bit.  Stopped watching the NBA about 15 years ago and don’t miss it either. College sports are slowly destroying themselves as well and can easily find something else to do.  As long as we have beer I will be fine and come up with ways to keep myself amused.  A simple CBA will determine if I cancel more of these sports in the future and the benefits are eroding rapidly.  

Amen, could not agree more (mostly lol).

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

Amen, could not agree more (mostly lol).

Michael Douglas High Quality GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Greed People ends up destroying anything good ...  the future and the benefits are eroding rapidly.  

My edit of your observation.  I know it is just the aging curmudgeon in me but these days I think the principle of maximum entropy is the best way to analyze the future.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,852
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

My edit of your observation.  I know it is just the aging curmudgeon in me but these days I think the principle of maximum entropy is the best way to analyze the future.

Good observation....every business, sport, country is in a cycle that eventually ends in ruin, the only question is what stage of the cycle are we in and how much time until the end.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,533
  • Days Won:  422

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,852
  • Days Won:  67

ETSU, UNC-W, just seems like we are simply trying to fill out a roster and are asking anyone that is interested.  This next season will be interesting or more than likely it won’t.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,533
  • Days Won:  422

Rostered schollie players should be at 10 ...... Need 3 more.

1. Trey Moss   PG   6/12/2020   (Signed 11/11/2020)

TRANSFERS

DJ Patrick   F   3/26/2021   (Signed 4/19/2021)

Sam Hines Jr   F   3/27/2021   (Signed 4/9/2021)

Javon Greene   PG   4/6/2021   (Signed 4/14/2021)

Jake Boggs   G/F   4/10/2021   (Signed 4/19/2021)

Serrel Smith Jr   G   4/16/2021   (Signed 4/20/2021)