• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

As chaotic as the off-season has been, after digging in, the four newcomers already identified all look like very solid additions. Moss, Greene, Hines and Patrick can all play. I could argue that - as a foursome - they are similar to and potentially an upgrade over Castenada, Brown, Williams, and Akec, respectively. The problem right now is size - a lack of it.

Edited by Dave Glaser
Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With free agency in college sports, I'm beginning to feel the same way I felt when free agency ripped up the pro teams I followed as a child.

Here we go with the straw man argument.

13 minutes ago, Dave Glaser said:

As chaotic as the off-season has been, after digging in, the four newcomers already identified all look like very solid additions. Moss, Greene, Hines and Patrick can all play. I could argue that - as a foursome - they are similar to and potentially an upgrade over Castenada, Brown, Williams, and Akec, respectively. The problem right now is size - a lack of it.

Outside of the obvious impact the loss of Yetna makes, Durr's comes in a close second. Tchewa and Prince going to have to make some huge strides if no more bigs are brought in ....

One thing that chills the blood is that I noticed that the cumulative FT% of the  current remaining rostered players is less than .500 ...

Posted (edited)

The guy we need entered the portal yesterday - 6-8 Corey Walker Jr. from Tennessee. He’s from Jacksonville. A 4-star guy with all of his eligibility. He ranked #81 in the class of 2020.

Edited by Dave Glaser
  • Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Outside of the obvious impact the loss of Yetna makes, Durr's comes in a close second. Tchewa and Prince going to have to make some huge strides if no more bigs are brought in ....

One thing that chills the blood is that I noticed that the cumulative FT% of the  current remaining rostered players is less than .500 ...

All four newcomers shoot at least 67% from the line.

would love to add him and matos, then I will not be so bummed about losing the players we lost

I thought this thread was "auditions" and figured that was appropriate.

• Brad featured this topic