• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

40 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Oh the irony, we score the winning (and only) goal short-handed after a penalty for cross checking ..... 🤣 ... screw the NHL

Beautiful irony indeed ........ I assume the ref used Jedi mind powers to see Goodrow's malicious intent.

Guest Jonesy Bull

This was the most excitingly stressful satisfying game by this Team in a long time.  Every shift, every shot, every block was edge of the seat excitement/anxiety.  

I think this is the first Elimination Game the Bolts have been in since the Columbus sweep 2 years ago (seems like a lifetime). 

Watching the post game interviews of Nelson and Barzal, a part of me actually kind of felt sorry for them as they were holding back tears.  Well maybe felt bad for them for about 15-20 seconds, and then I was like - Lightning won and its justice.

Onto the S.C. Finals again.  Going for another Title, Champa Bay (I know that is a little cheesy, but hell I kind of like it, after being ridiculed all these years by every other city in the Country for being Loserville - no more!)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,265
  • Days Won:  25

We are going to the ship. Kucherov is  playing hurt and Gourde suspended the islanders for the playoffs.

4 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

This was the most excitingly stressful satisfying game by this Team in a long time.  Every shift, every shot, every block was edge of the seat excitement/anxiety.  

I think this is the first Elimination Game the Bolts have been in since the Columbus sweep 2 years ago (seems like a lifetime). 

Watching the post game interviews of Nelson and Barzal, a part of me actually kind of felt sorry for them as they were holding back tears.  Well maybe felt bad for them for about 15-20 seconds, and then I was like - Lightning won and its justice.

Onto the S.C. Finals again.  Going for another Title, Champa Bay (I know that is a little cheesy, but hell I kind of like it, after being ridiculed all these years by every other city in the Country for being Loserville - no more!)

EFf the Islanders. They tried totake out Kucherov on a non hockey play and the NYI islanders fans are the opposite of classy with their EFF Stamkos chants. So glad to sent the trash back to NY!

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

EFf the Islanders. They tried totake out Kucherov on a non hockey play and the NYI islanders fans are the opposite of classy with their EFF Stamkos chants. So glad to sent the trash back to NY!

What do you expect ........... New York fans. And any idea what has set them off against Stammer?

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 hours ago, Triple B said:

What do you expect ........... New York fans. And any idea what has set them off against Stammer?

Good Question.  But as you allude, do NYI fans really need a reason.  Probably cause he is our Captain, and they need a target as we have taken them out of the Playoffs at least twice in recent memory, maybe more - before this Series.

You guys are right, the Eff Stamkos thing, the taking out of Kucherov (and they tried to take out others including Stamkos), and then the bottles being thrown onto the ice putting their own players in danger - classless.  Glad we closed down another building, even if it took an extra game - Bye Bye "Barn"!

Onto the Finals.  Montreal will be an interesting match up.  I have no idea what to expect from this Team.  They have defied expectations all the way to getting here.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

4 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

and then the bottles being thrown onto the ice putting their own players in danger

I wonder now how many of the noise makers thrown on the ice after our game were thrown by Isles fans. At first I was cussing out our fans for endangering our players but hadn't thought of that before ...... kind of assuming they were aiming for Mayfield.

I give TDS a lot of **** but came across this in a Twitter feed and thought it was awesome  ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,265
  • Days Won:  25

16 hours ago, Triple B said:

NO idea besides he Is our captain. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Montreal doesn’t have much in terms of offense but they do have price in net and one of the best penalty kills in the league. I’m expecting low scoring games which the lightning are more than capable of winning. I’d love to see the lightning win the cup at Amalie so I’ll go with lightning in 7

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Lightning in 5.