• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

57 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

What does it matter anyway......nobody will tell us a G-**** thing about what is going on.

I'm done with this ******* joke of a program.  I'll stick with Lightning Hockey in the Winter.  If they don't at least have the decency to tell us what the hell is going on, why should I care anymore.  You know the paying customers!

I have not missed one second of a Rangers game this season and as only a .500 team they have still brought me more fun and excitement than any MBB game this year. It will be easy to drop watching USF MBB...assuming we are looking at another 3/5 year rebuild. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I have not missed one second of a Rangers game this season and as only a .500 team they have still brought me more fun and excitement than any MBB game this year. It will be easy to drop watching USF MBB...assuming we are looking at another 3/5 year rebuild. 

I know this is a question for another board, but are they looking good to make the playoffs?

Once the NHL Playoffs starts, I'm going to start a "NHL Playoff" thread on the other board, not Lightning specific, because I realize that there are alot of Hockey fans in general that like alot of teams not just the Lightning.  So we can chat about that there, when May comes around.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I know this is a question for another board, but are they looking good to make the playoffs?

Once the NHL Playoffs starts, I'm going to start a "NHL Playoff" thread on the other board, not Lightning specific, because I realize that there are alot of Hockey fans in general that like alot of teams not just the Lightning.  So we can chat about that there, when May comes around.

Probably not. That is the best division in hockey in my opinion right now. Those four in front are tough to beat (Bruins, Islanders, Caps, and Pens). Pens are slipping though and there is still plenty of hockey to be played. The Rangers are still the youngest team in hockey (one line has an average age of 19 years old). But I think it could have been close if the set up was the regular divisions. That being said, yes set up the site during the playoffs for sure I’ll be there. Hopefully there will be more NHL talk than just one team though. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

29 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Hopefully there will be more NHL talk than just one team though. 

Is there really more than one team, though ....

34 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Is there really more than one team, though ....

I come from the land of the “NHL Original Six” I sometimes ask myself the same question. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I come from the land of the “Original Six” so I sometimes ask myself the same question. 

Understandable ..... Who were the Original 6?

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Understandable ..... Who were the Original 6?

Oh you hockey newbies 😀:

Rangers, Redwings, Bruins, Canadians, Maple Leafs, and Blackhawks. Then came the big expansion of 1967 where the league doubled in size. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Oh you hockey newbies 😀:

Rangers, Redwings, Bruins, Canadians, Maple Leafs, and Blackhawks. Then came the big expansion of 1967 where the league doubled in size. 

Dont belittle us just because you are old enough to have gone to games pre-1967 expansion. 😆

Edited by chapelbull

12 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Dont belittle us just because you are old enough to have gone to games pre-1967 expansion. 😆

Not quite that old 😂. I started going to games in 1978...first one was Rangers vs Bruins at MSG. Yes, they actually had Zambonis back then but there were no helmet rules. 😀

Edited by NewEnglandBull

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Oh you hockey newbies 😀:

Kinda always thought the Nordiques were an original and didn't realize more US teams than Canadians ,,,