• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,262
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Good win, Vegas also beat them bad game 1...so really need to beat them game 2 to keep the pressure on them.

Vegas is not a cup champion nor do they have the high end talent  or depth we have. They have not elite centers , no Norris winners, or Vezina caliber goalies.

15 hours ago, chapelbull said:

If I was Kucherov, the next time I was slashed across the back of my legs in front of the ref and there was no call I would skate by that ref and smack him across the back of the legs.  

You will be suspended indefinitely. The smart thing to do is just send Maroon or Schenn over to their best player like Weber and do the same in a  blowout like last night. Take the two minutes, inflict some pain, and rough them up with the fistcuffs. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

4 hours ago, Outlaw said:

This is going to be a sweep or gentlemen's sweep. The Bolts have better higher end talent and depth  with  better forwards, better defenseman, and better goaltending. We are also more physical and grittier than MTL. This will not even be a series, but more of a joke and end of the Cinderella run from the Great White North Division.

Everything is pointing to that but I'm still a ******* Nervous Nelly about this ....

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Everything is pointing to that but I'm still a ******* Nervous Nelly about this ....

Unless a miracle and injuries happen, being a lifelong hockey fan and player I do not see it happening.

40 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Unless a miracle and injuries happen, being a lifelong hockey fan and player I do not see it happening.

From your lips, or keyboard, to God's ears .....

Guest Jonesy Bull
17 hours ago, Outlaw said:

This is going to be a sweep or gentlemen's sweep. The Bolts have better higher end talent and depth  with  better forwards, better defenseman, and better goaltending. We are also more physical and grittier than MTL. This will not even be a series, but more of a joke and end of the Cinderella run from the Great White North Division.

I hear what you are saying, but still a little concerned.  I agree the Bolts are the better team and should have no trouble in this Series.  BUT, Montreal has proven that they are a very scrappy, resilient bunch.  They did beat 3 pretty good teams.....I think in the end, the Lightning skill and veteran leadership will prevail.  

Tonight's game is huge in how the rest of the Series is going to go, imo.  Bolts win, and I think they put a stranglehold and win in 5.  Montreal wins and they get confidence heading back home and it could be a long series.

GO BOLTS!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Killorn is out tonight for the lightning so we will see what impact if any that has tonight

6 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I hear what you are saying, but still a little concerned.  I agree the Bolts are the better team and should have no trouble in this Series.  BUT, Montreal has proven that they are a very scrappy, resilient bunch.  They did beat 3 pretty good teams.....I think in the end, the Lightning skill and veteran leadership will prevail.  

Tonight's game is huge in how the rest of the Series is going to go, imo.  Bolts win, and I think they put a stranglehold and win in 5.  Montreal wins and they get confidence heading back home and it could be a long series.

GO BOLTS!!

Vegas was the only good playoff team to be honest and MAF gave them two wins with terrible plays.

Guest Jonesy Bull
45 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Vegas was the only good playoff team to be honest and MAF gave them two wins with terrible plays.

True True.....I think that one terrible snafu of his behind his net giving the game away in the last couple minutes, probably turned that whole Series around.  It was pretty hilarious at the time.

4 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

Killorn is out tonight for the lightning so we will see what impact if any that has tonight

Definitely be an impact but let's hope not too big of a negative one. He's a big cog in that machine .... Interesting to see if they go with 11 and 7 bringing in Schenn or add Joseph.

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

True True.....I think that one terrible snafu of his behind his net giving the game away in the last couple minutes, probably turned that whole Series around.  It was pretty hilarious at the time.

I agree. I think the bolts have a statement game 5-0.