• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

Check out the t-shirt .... gotta love him.

kuch.jpg

Guest Jonesy Bull
16 hours ago, Triple B said:

Check out the t-shirt .... gotta love him.

kuch.jpg

Hehehehe!  I just laugh every time I look at him....That shirt, I got to have one.  I wonder where you can get it, probably specially made just for him.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Hehehehe!  I just laugh every time I look at him....That shirt, I got to have one.  I wonder where you can get it, probably specially made just for him.

Found a website selling them.

$18 million over the cap, $18M over the cap shirt, Unlicensed, Tampa...

9 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

Found a website selling them.

$18 million over the cap, $18M over the cap shirt, Unlicensed, Tampa...

Nice find. They’ve also got a t with same Kuch pic but says “Number One Bull****”. Classic. 
Also one like Stammer was wearing yesterday with “Back To Boat” …

768FD33E-1237-48EA-B378-5CD36B7889EC.png

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 7/14/2021 at 10:59 AM, bullsfan27 said:

768FD33E-1237-48EA-B378-5CD36B7889EC.png

Love that shirt!

The off-season stripping of some of our favorite players is on.  The Kraken (Kraken is Whacken) will take somebody pretty important from us tonight.   And we already lost Goodrow.  More to come to get out of Salary Cap Hell.  But the big name Core should remain. 

6 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Love that shirt!

The off-season stripping of some of our favorite players is on.  The Kraken (Kraken is Whacken) will take somebody pretty important from us tonight.   And we already lost Goodrow.  More to come to get out of Salary Cap Hell.  But the big name Core should remain. 

I’m hearing gourde is most likely going to be picked by Seattle but we’ll find out tonight about that. Salary cap sucks but keeping the core together is the biggest thing going forward

6 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Love that shirt!

Word today is that all the speculation of it being Yanni came to fruition ..... 2/3 of that grit line gone and Coleman a UFA. Going to be interested to see what the team looks like in October.

Guest Jonesy Bull
18 hours ago, Triple B said:

Word today is that all the speculation of it being Yanni came to fruition ..... 2/3 of that grit line gone and Coleman a UFA. Going to be interested to see what the team looks like in October.

I think that pretty much strips them of the entire 3rd line.  Or am I getting the lines confused?  Anyway that will have to be completely revamped.  Luckily there is depth in the Organization and Brisbois is pretty **** good at making shrewd trades.  

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I think that pretty much strips them of the entire 3rd line.  Or am I getting the lines confused?  Anyway that will have to be completely revamped.  Luckily there is depth in the Organization and Brisbois is pretty **** good at making shrewd trades.  

That's them.  Hopefully the younger players that will filling in have taken notice how they played and continue that "tradition". Colton, for being such an innocent looking kid, has got a little bit of a mean streak in him ....