• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

Winner faces Montreal in Stanley Cup Finals.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

It's kind of disgusting the way that the NHL/officials have allowed Islander players to cross check to the back/hip/face with little to no penalty.   The cross check to Kucherov's hip last night was nothing but dirty.  I don't think a penalty was even called

34 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

It's kind of disgusting the way that the NHL/officials have allowed Islander players to cross check to the back/hip/face with little to no penalty.   The cross check to Kucherov's hip last night was nothing but dirty.  I don't think a penalty was even called

Refs have been bad the entire series. Barzal should have been suspended after his cross check to Ratta in game 5. Islanders were doing that all game even stamkos was bloodied by a high stick in front of a ref with no call. Hopefully the streak of not losing 2 games in a row in the playoffs stays alive and the lightning come out playing with an edge like in game 5

Guest Jonesy Bull
9 hours ago, chapelbull said:

This is not the first time Barry Trotz teams have pulled this crap.  He did the same thing when he was with the Capitals in our Series against them in Game 6 and 7.  Basically the mind set, I can't beat them straight up, so lets bully them and injure their best players if possible (maybe without saying it but a wink wink).

Anyway no need to cry about it.  It's playoff hockey and the Bolts need to "gut up", and take it to this team tonight.  Play fast, disciplined and shoot every which way but loose!  There are a lot of veterans on this team, and its at Home.  I think we get it done tonight.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

10 hours ago, chapelbull said:

But there was no malicious intent ...... are you ******* kidding me?

If Kuch can't go, have your most expendable player take out Barzal in the first minute ...... and when the game's outcome is no longer in question either way, give Mayfield a non career threatening injury.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Basically the mind set, I can't beat them straight up, so lets bully them and injure their best players if possible (maybe without saying it but a wink wink).

Hard, tough, LEGAL plays against top players I have no problem with if it results in diminishing their effectiveness. That's not what we've seen ...

Stanley cup finals will begin Sunday night and will be played every other day 

4 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

Stanley cup finals will begin Sunday night and will be played every other day 

Correction starts Monday night

Lighting are heading to the Stanley Cup Finals to face Montreal. Will look to be 2nd team since Pittsburgh to win back to back SCF since 2000.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Oh the irony, we score the winning (and only) goal short-handed after a penalty for cross checking ..... 🤣 ... screw the NHL

Edited by chapelbull