• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

This could very easily go 7 but i'm hoping the lightning can close this out in 5 or 6. Islanders will be looking for revenge from last season

I think this goes 6 or 7.  I give the Bolts the slight edge as they have the experience from last year's run.  But its going to be a hard fought tight series all the way I think.  Could really go either way.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,256
  • Days Won:  1

Game 1 Sunday at 3 pm on nbc

Semifinals are now set. Vegas will take on Montreal while tampa takes on islanders. 

C1B5ED49-B5B6-4C3A-893A-51CC37C6280F.png

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,437
  • Days Won:  25

CASTRO still won't us go full capacity.... such a shame. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
17 hours ago, Outlaw said:

CASTRO still won't us go full capacity.... such a shame. 

I like her, but I'm kind of with you on this one.  If you are going to let 15K in without masks, what difference does it make to fill it up to the rim?  If people aren't vaccinated they are going to pass it to other people that aren't vaccinated no matter what the count.  It does seem like its just for show.

Anyway, the Semi-Finals are set, and now we are down to the nitty gritty.  Thoughts on these Series, anyone?

Lightning / Islanders:

I think this will be a knock down, drag out series.  I'm going to go with the Bolts in 6, but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes 7.  I give the edge to TB because of the 5 Super Stars they have on this team including Vassy who is really playing all world when the games matter.  The Islanders are really good too and their Defensive scheme and Goal Tender will be really hard to score against....BUT, I think TB has a little more offensive weapons and are playing that playoff style.

Vegas / Montreal:

I think the Montreal magic carpet ride ends.  It was one thing them playing those "scared to lose" Canadian teams.  I think they are in for a rude awakening with Vegas, who is a hard hitting, heavy, take advantage of your mistakes team.  I'll go with Vegas in 5.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,594
  • Days Won:  424

45 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

If you are going to let 15K in without masks,

They’re supposed to be wearing masks, ticket emails are specific about that, but hardly anyone is and they’re not enforcing

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,437
  • Days Won:  25

Why does it matter? You can be any outside the stadium full  capacity no mask shoulder to shoulder.  The covid control is over. If people wanted to be vaccinated they are and if you want to live your life you have that right.  The emails were the straw that broke the camels back. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,594
  • Days Won:  424

Personally, I'm getting used to the extra room being even a little spaced out ....

I’ll go with lightning in 6 and Vegas in 6. I believe price will find some way to steal 2 games but not anymore than that. I don’t think Vegas will sweep but i wouldn’t be surprised if they won that in 5.

islanders will be looking to avenge last year ecf loss and got better than the team that took the bolts to 6. I would f be surprised if it does go 7