• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

Y’all ready to lose?

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,517
  • Days Won:  422

Panthers fans coming out of their comas ........... team does look pretty formidable, though. 

Out of state so didn't see last game but sounds like Panthers finally getting **** together enough to make this a Rivalry with a capital R and finally a playoff series to cement it. Hopefully we're at somewhat full strength for them.

And Maroon getting a game suspension but that ******* douchebag Wilson gets a $5000 fine ..... wtf?

Guest Jonesy Bull
57 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Out of state so didn't see last game but sounds like Panthers finally getting **** together enough to make this a Rivalry with a capital R and finally a playoff series to cement it. Hopefully we're at somewhat full strength for them.

And Maroon getting a game suspension but that ******* douchebag Wilson gets a $5000 fine ..... wtf?

Be careful what you wish for Panther fans.  Yeah the Maroon/Wilson situation shows how screwed up the NHL is when it comes to officiating and decision making at all levels.

Actually I think this Series all hinges on whether Kuch, Stammer, and Heddy are out there and ready to go.  If they are, then I think we win this Series in 5 or 6.  If they aren't out there and ready to go, then I have to give Florida the edge.  Will be interesting.  

Last game we sat a lot of people for various reasons, I think we come out tonight with more fire power and try to win for home ice.  But we will see.  Being healthy and rested for the Playoffs is Priority 1.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I'm wondering that too.  Maybe we are resting the main guys and will spring out Kuch and Stamkos once the playoffs begin.  That would a shockingly wonderful surprise.  But how good will they be with no games under their belts?

These last 2 games were pretty much meaningless.  The last game has some meaning because it determines home ice advantage vs the Panthers.  I'm also very worried about their goaltender Bobrovski.  If I'm not mistaken, he was the one that blew us out of the playoffs with Columbus?  Unless I'm thinking of somebody else.

It is the same goalie from Columbus but with a different coach who also has had success against the lightning in the playoffs. Should be a fun series 

Guest Jonesy Bull
10 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

It is the same goalie from Columbus but with a different coach who also has had success against the lightning in the playoffs. Should be a fun series 

No doubt they are a formidable team.  Both their Coach and Goaltender are cause for concern.  They both have beaten us and know what it takes......But we have a great Coach and Goaltender as well.  It all comes down to whether our Stars are healthy and ready to go imo.  

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

I've been the only Panthers fan in my groups of friends since moving to Tampa to go to USF.

It has been the worst for a very long time but I'm proud to not have jumped over to the Lightning just because of success. I am really pumped about this series and have been talking smack to all my TBL Lightning friends all week. Game 2 of at least 6 guaranteed tonight.

Let's go Cats!

P.S. Been debating going to the St Pete Fergs to watch the games with my buddies in Panthers gear but don't know if how much of dbag move that is, but whatever, at least I'm a real fan. If you guys are ever there for the series feel free to say hi.

Edited by zarnozdabull

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

I've been the only Panthers fan in my groups of friends since moving to Tampa to go to USF.

It has been the worst for a very long time but I'm proud to not have jumped over to the Lightning just because of success. I am really pumped about this series and have been talking smack to all my TBL Lightning friends all week. Game 2 of at least 6 guaranteed tonight.

Let's go Cats!

P.S. Been debating going to the St Pete Fergs to watch the games with my buddies in Panthers gear but don't know if how much of dbag move that is, but whatever, at least I'm a real fan. If you guys are ever there for the series feel free to say hi.

That makes you a TRUE fan.  You have had alot of rough years, but now you get to taste big time Hockey.  Hope you lose, but welcome to the club.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Lightning panthers series starts Sunday. 

FF9E9C01-447F-4A4F-9366-815DC32AD78F.png

Lightning panthers series starts Sunday. 

Hopefully, we can get the rust knocked off early enough for the Panthers to finally see the real Lightning this year ....

IMG-1871.jpg