• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another Off Topic Discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I am happy to have BJ back at USF but I would be more excited if it was as an actual QB instead of an analyst. As for having been coached by CJL any greatness he would have gained from that would have been washed away by having also served under CSH.

7-10 times a day on here you’re proof that nothing can erase xCJL.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, JTrue said:

7-10 times a day on here you’re proof that nothing can erase xCJL.

That’s actually not true at all I need is the better I was promised, which is not the single successful season each of our coaches sans CJS has been able to deliver us.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,701
  • Days Won:  108

Since we're on an off topic thread, I was cleaning my bar the other day and came across a couple of beer glasses that I bought at the Lakeside Brewery in Milwaukee on the Wisconsin trip.  Good trip outside of the loss.

Also off topic what do people think about the Bernie meme? I think it’s the single least funny thing I have ever seen and I do not get the allure. I am not sure if it’s because I have to be contrarian and hate anything everyone likes or if it is just because it is in fact the anti funny.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Also off topic what do people think about the Bernie meme? I think it’s the single least funny thing I have ever seen and I do not get the allure. I am not sure if it’s because I have to be contrarian and hate anything everyone likes or if it is just because it is in fact the anti funny.

It was cold. I didn't find it as funny as most. But also that you are a contrarian 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

It’s entirely the first. But, you’re staying on brand by declaring you don’t like something everyone likes, but I like the new twist where you throw out the possibility of it not being that...but you know it is.

6 minutes ago, JTrue said:

It’s entirely the first. But, you’re staying on brand by declaring you don’t like something everyone likes, but I like the new twist where you throw out the possibility of it not being that...but you know it is.

I just honestly do not get why it could possibly be funny to anyone and how it becomes more funny to them by being ubiquitous. It is hack comedy but the stollen joke isn’t even originally funny.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

could you just do it Sonny Bono instead?? 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,883
  • Days Won:  67

13 hours ago, Triple B said:

I am shocked ... shocked I say .... that this is your take on this. 

It may have been a tad harsh I guess, I have never turned down a BJ so why start now, happy to have him back with the team.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,883
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

This thread is all so confusing to my simple mind.

Since we are already off topic.  I have to disagree a bit.  I'm pretty sure he is excited about the Bucs championship game tomorrow.

I am looking forward to it, Go Bucs! Always hated hearing the go Pack go at the Sombrero and Ray Jay.  When the Bucs did win we used to absolutely torture their fans, fond memories.