• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another Off Topic Discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

I could provide an analysis of our QBs last year pro Bono and within seconds 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I could provide an analysis of our QBs last year pro Bono and within seconds 

This gets old at times, puc ....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

This gets old at times, puc ....

Your telling me... it’s been old for a very long while and no one wasn’t to have a reason to cheer more than me unfortunately I just require an actual result and not just smiling, being nice to the media and firing all of the least impactful staff members after not winning a single FBS game. I’m happy to see BJ back but i would be even more happy with a win or a change that was a coordinator or above.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

26 minutes ago, puc86 said:

. I’m happy to see BJ back

As a punch line ......... look, I get it. Every opportunity you get to take a shot, you take. You're miserable with USF and you want to continually make sure everybody knows it, I guess. There are plenty of other threads to make your funny jabs (and it was funny) at the expense of something USF. This is pretty cool with him coming back and I'd just hope you'd picked your spots better.

Just now, Triple B said:

As a punch line ......... look, I get it. Every opportunity you get to take a shot, you take. You're miserable with USF and you want to continually make sure everybody to know it, I guess. There are plenty of other threads to make your funny jabs (and it was funny) at the expense of something USF. This is pretty cool with him coming back and I'd just hope you'd picked your spots better.

Noted. It was a bit too easy and the topic a bit too joyous for me to take much pride in grabbing the low hanging fruit. The lack of engagement really has my algorithms all messed up and I need to reconfigure some of them if I want to pride myself on being marginally different from some of our other malcontents. 

Also you can remove it and this discussion if you would like, I completely support keeping this positive and I don’t mind if my pot shot gets removed to be better used in a more appropriate place.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

58 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Also you can remove it and this discussion if you would like, I completely support keeping this positive and I don’t mind if my pot shot gets removed to be better used in a more appropriate place.

Trips panties are bunched, we suck and because of that we take shots.  Everyone on this board loves a BJ and the BJ, hopefully this results in better QB play, if it doesn’t than it is nothing more than window dressing.

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Trips panties are bunched, we suck and because of that we take shots.  Everyone on this board loves a BJ and the BJ, hopefully this results in better QB play, if it doesn’t than it is nothing more than window dressing.

Everyone grieves in their own way and just because I like to do it by making fun of everything doesn’t mean I can’t be mindful of those that relish their suffering by remaining hopeful about feel good stories.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Everyone grieves in their own way and just because I like to do it by making fun of everything doesn’t mean I can’t be mindful of those that relish their suffering by remaining hopeful about feel good stories.

I realize others have their own way of coping the difference between me and you is I really don’t care how they feel, they can reach down and give them a squeeze or continue to squat when they piss, either way humor always has and will always be the best medicine.  Keep being you and to hell with the rest.

38 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I realize others have their own way of coping the difference between me and you is I really don’t care how they feel, they can reach down and give them a squeeze or continue to squat when they piss, either way humor always has and will always be the best medicine.  Keep being you and to hell with the rest.

While I typically appreciate that approach I do consider myself part of a community here that I would like to see thrive, I understand that some think the best way that I can do that is by never posting but I am not that altruistic. I have to weigh the value my short term pleasures bring me which sometimes conflict with my long term pleasure of a thriving board that I hope one day we can all celebrate on together for actual accomplishments instead of just those that like to pretend to see the emperor’s clothes.

AF91DD6C-9721-4BFE-BFB9-F574D1E23325.gif

Edited by puc86