• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another Off Topic Discussion

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

37 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Trips panties are bunched, we suck and because of that we take shots.  Everyone on this board loves a BJ and the BJ, hopefully this results in better QB play, if it doesn’t than it is nothing more than window dressing.

17 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I realize others have their own way of coping the difference between me and you is I really don’t care how they feel, they can reach down and give them a squeeze or continue to squat when they piss, either way humor always has and will always be the best medicine.  Keep being you and to hell with the rest.

I am shocked ... shocked I say .... that this is your take on this. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

10 minutes ago, puc86 said:

While I typically appreciate that approach I do consider myself part of a community here that I would like to see thrive, I understand that some think the best way that I can do that is by never posting but I am not that altruistic. I have to weigh the value my short term pleasures bring me which sometimes conflict with my long term pleasure of a thriving board that I hope one day we can all celebrate on together for actual accomplishments instead of just those that like to pretend to see the emperor’s clothes.

Puc, thanks for the responses. Actually kinda figured that’s the way you would …..just like I had the adorable Texan pegged also.:shade:

I think I'll pull them out to start another OT thread just to have one available since the other one went nuclear and you'll actually get credit for starting it ... which seems kind of fitting.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

So what is this topic actually on? I started at the beginning and I swear I have no idea...

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

27 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So what is this topic actually on? I started at the beginning and I swear I have no idea...

I’m not sure but I think it’s about if members of a community owe the community a duty of care and if one can be selfishly motivated to foster the community, even if it appears to be against their current self interest as that can continue produce more long term enjoyment then they would gain in the short term.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

34 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’m not sure but I think it’s about if members of a community owe the community a duty of care and if one can be selfishly motivated to foster the community, even if it appears to be against their current self interest as that can continue produce more long term enjoyment then they would gain in the short term.

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

{ N [ C (I × D) ]  +   Nf  [ C ( If  × Df ) ] }

Guest Jonesy Bull
10 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Trips panties are bunched, we suck and because of that we take shots.  Everyone on this board loves a BJ and the BJ, hopefully this results in better QB play, if it doesn’t than it is nothing more than window dressing.

This thread is all so confusing to my simple mind.

Since we are already off topic.  I have to disagree a bit.  I'm pretty sure he is excited about the Bucs championship game tomorrow.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

12 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I assumed puc would be ecstatic about this hire. BJ has stood in the same room as xCJL, shouldn’t that be worth an extra few wins next year?

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

I assumed puc would be ecstatic about this hire. BJ has stood in the same room as xCJL, shouldn’t that be worth an extra few wins next year?

I am happy to have BJ back at USF but I would be more excited if it was as an actual QB instead of an analyst. As for having been coached by CJL any greatness he would have gained from that would have been washed away by having also served under CSH.