• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

National Signing Day chat

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  161

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Players win championships Mike...it relates. We have a poster who is insinuating that this year’s crop of players is meh. That the transfers are meh. I assume there is a reason for that negative attitude. 

whatever-- you are blowing smoke up the other posters arses today.

do whatever-- you sound loopy to me.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

They actually had incremental progress in Scott’s first year they improved by 6 games in his second year they improved by 7 games.  We had a coaching change and netted negative wins and then in year two expect to net zero, that’s a pretty big jump in year three having not established any improvement since the day you stepped on campus but I would be more than happy to see the improvement hoped for.

He jumped +7 when wins. I say we can jump +3, then +7...that’s 10-2. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Fine I am a reasonable person I will settle for 5 that’s still better than what got CCS fired and completely discounting any portion of this year that he had to make improvements

4 wins isn't the only thing that got CCS fired. A complete and total apathy towards the job did him in. He brought no energy to the table and did nothing to build a rapport with what few donors we had (from what I understand). He was the wrong fit for the job. His teams lacked any sort of identity and leadership because he failed to develop it. I look at 2020 as Year Zero for CJS. Next year is his first real season. Rational folks will reserve judgment until this time next year.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He has not accomplished nothing...yet. Anyone who thought he would have done so already did not know college football. You have already been feed the reasons but don’t support them so I am not going to waste my time again with you explaining it. But if you are too blind to see that a solid foundation is being built then this just further proves my point about you.

I would settle for calling it perhaps a push, even though the most closely situated coach to CJS in college football did not completely fall on his face coining a new term of year zero, but I take issue with people pretending the absence of even a single accomplishment is somehow evidence of future success. He failed. He needs to do better. His current path is the one that usually leads to more firings than success. I hope for everyone’s sake that he turns it around but simply because I hope for it does not require me to make up that I somehow currently see anything that resembles success in CJS.

1 minute ago, MikeG said:

whatever-- you are blowing smoke up the other posters arses today.

do whatever-- you sound loopy to me.

No I am just tired of the same old ****** remarks from the same old ****** poster. Thanks I rest now knowing you don’t agree...

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He jumped +7 when wins. I say we can jump +3, then +7...that’s 10-2. 

In year one he jumped 6 by simply bringing in a new plan and then he went up one more the next year that’s nothing close to the same thing as going -3,0, +7

Just now, puc86 said:

I would settle for calling it perhaps a push, even though the most closely situated coach to CJS in college football did not completely fall on his face coining a new term of year zero, but I take issue with people pretending the absence of even a single accomplishment is somehow evidence of future success. He failed. He needs to do better. His current path is the one that usually leads to more firings than success. I hope for everyone’s sake that he turns it around but simply because I hope for it does not require me to make up that I somehow currently see anything that resembles success in CJS.

I am just curious so why do you even bother following the team? I mean if your historical perspectives are so correct then it sounds like you already have the future of the program figured out. So why bother? 

Just now, puc86 said:

In year one he jumped 6 by simply bringing in a new plan and then he went up one more the next year that’s nothing close to the same thing as going -3,0, +7

There are no - numbers in CFB sport. We could go 1, 4, 10. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  161

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Conference? Try National!

OMG--- USF wins the Superbowl!

How did they do it!? They aren't even in the NFL!  lol

Seriously -- to everyone

Win a game-- one that a matters. Work from that standpoint. This BS about Conference championships is 10 levels deep of nonsense and unrealistic. Win 6 games next year--- ok-- I might think they have a shot to make noise. NEB is already scouting the location of the CJS statue placement. It is fantasyland.

Again--- Letter of Intent thread-- nothing more than potential at this time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

There are no - numbers in CFB sport. We could go 1, 4, 10. 

We were looking at deltas when you look at deltas there are always negatives when you drop below the baseline