• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You are coach for a day

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

19 hours ago, puc86 said:

This reminds me of the HBO show Silicone Valley when they get a new CEO and have to change the entire company in order to get the best sales people. The founder asks if they are the best why can’t they sell what they have and the new CEO explains that no the best sales people only want to sell the best and easiest things. Literally anyone can be the best coach if they have the best talent evert time but no one is going to convince me that our talent is 5x worse than every other team in this ****** conference and only better than the loan FBS team on our schedule. Our coaching staff is a failure by any and every measure and they alone can improve the problems they were hired to fix and have only made worse by every measurable.

What games have you been watching?  Our talent IS 5x worse than every team in this conference.  I don't know why or how that happened so fast, but it did.

This team has zero talent.  Anywhere.  Out best player is 5'2" (OK maybe 5'5" in shoes).  We don't have any RB's, We don't have any WR's, we don't have any QB's, we don't have and DL's that can rush a passer, we don't have any kickers, we have nothing.  

This is probably the worst team we have had in program history.  Completely void of talent.  Probably the worst team in FBS.  

Edited by BullsFanInTX
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

47 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

It is pretty dishonest to point at Taggart and say wow he didnt recruit well at the end because none of those players are leaders now. Development is a huge part of being a coach, and CCS didnt develop one player. 

I agree with you. The quote I was most interested in was how Strong did nothing. He was a lazy man. 

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

23 hours ago, smazza said:

he has to rebuilt the program which will take years

Agree

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/23/2020 at 11:10 PM, hm101 said:

1. We are back at practice on Monday. What's your priority?

2. When the season is over, do you pack with the portal for 2021, or play the long game and recruit freshmen?

3. Who do you start at Memphis and what's your game plan?

(OK so I guess coach for multiple days)

1. Getting CJL on the line to come in and help.

2. Ask CJL what to do.

3. Open Puc's third envelope...ask CJL.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

On 10/24/2020 at 7:25 PM, BullsFanInTX said:

What games have you been watching?  Our talent IS 5x worse than every team in this conference.  I don't know why or how that happened so fast, but it did.

This team has zero talent.  Anywhere.  Out best player is 5'2" (OK maybe 5'5" in shoes).  We don't have any RB's, We don't have any WR's, we don't have any QB's, we don't have and DL's that can rush a passer, we don't have any kickers, we have nothing.  

This is probably the worst team we have had in program history.  Completely void of talent.  Probably the worst team in FBS.  

Yup, this is a total rebuild and those that think the talent level is fine are either fools or trolls. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,357
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

I don't know why or how that happened so fast, but it did.

Charlie burned down the house right in front of our freaking eyes. Program scrubbing s. o. b.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Three things Strong did. 

Avg recruiting actually it wasnt horrible if you check last 3 years compared to conference. Maybe the best thing he did here which isnt impressive.

Second he ran some talent off the team off team I'm sure we could have used.

Third nobody not one player that was underclassmen looked better from when he came and when he left.  That's likely what hurt us the most his player development was non existent. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

On 10/23/2020 at 10:10 PM, hm101 said:

1. We are back at practice on Monday. What's your priority?

2. When the season is over, do you pack with the portal for 2021, or play the long game and recruit freshmen?

3. Who do you start at Memphis and what's your game plan?

(OK so I guess coach for multiple days)

At press conference, state "If you care about USF football, hire CJL as your head coach, I resign."

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Three things Strong did. 

Avg recruiting actually it wasnt horrible if you check last 3 years compared to conference. Maybe the best thing he did here which isnt impressive.

Second he ran some talent off the team off team I'm sure we could have used.

Third nobody not one player that was underclassmen looked better from when he came and when he left.  That's likely what hurt us the most his player development was non existent. 

I've been harping on this for what feels like forever now. We just don't pass the eyeball test when it comes to size/strength compared to our conference mates. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

I've been harping on this for what feels like forever now. We just don't pass the eyeball test when it comes to size/strength compared to our conference mates. 

We dont at all...very noticeable on tv. We got a new strength coordinator so I'm sure things got delayed in that dept also I'm sure.  

One more win and they will exceed my expectations for this year. 

• Upvote 1