• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You are coach for a day

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

15 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

One more win and they will exceed my expectations for this year. 

I agree but I just don't see where that win is going to come from (especially after that homecoming debacle).   

We all should have known this season would be a washout but with the COVID nightmare I am prepared to give the coaches a complete Mulligan.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

We dont at all...very noticeable on tv. We got a new strength coordinator so I'm sure things got delayed in that dept also I'm sure.  

Evidently you have not seen the new strength guy's video at the game. Just his presence alone stretched my bicep from 5 inches to 5 1/4. Scary dude. 

Edited by mj796

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

25 minutes ago, mj796 said:

Evidently you have not seen the new strength guy's video at the game. Just his presence alone stretched my bicep from 5 inches to 5 1/4. Scary dude. 

Now we just need to give him a full uninterrupted off season to start the long road back.... 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/27/2020 at 12:58 PM, mj796 said:

Dude, you’re jacked!!!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,911
  • Days Won:  67

On 10/26/2020 at 6:36 PM, Bulls On Parade said:

We dont at all...very noticeable on tv. We got a new strength coordinator so I'm sure things got delayed in that dept also I'm sure.  

We need bigger guys period, he can make them bigger but he doesn’t have enough to work with, need bigger frames or it is just window dressing.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On 10/24/2020 at 4:25 PM, BullsFanInTX said:

What games have you been watching?  Our talent IS 5x worse than every team in this conference.  I don't know why or how that happened so fast, but it did.

This team has zero talent.  Anywhere.  Out best player is 5'2" (OK maybe 5'5" in shoes).  We don't have any RB's, We don't have any WR's, we don't have any QB's, we don't have and DL's that can rush a passer, we don't have any kickers, we have nothing.  

This is probably the worst team we have had in program history.  Completely void of talent.  Probably the worst team in FBS.  

this is the worst team usf football has ever had

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,911
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

And most people will have you believes its nobody's fault, just part of the natural cycle of college football. 

It is CCS’s fault and to a certain level CJS.  I don’t even understand your arguments anymore?  We are awful and the coaches in charge of acquiring talent are to blame.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,686
  • Days Won:  424

5 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

And most people will have you believes its nobody's fault, just part of the natural cycle of college football. 

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

It is CCS’s fault and to a certain level CJS.  I don’t even understand your arguments anymore?  We are awful and the coaches in charge of acquiring talent are to blame.

He's apparently having a hard time grasping that cycles in college football revolve around the coaching ....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,686
  • Days Won:  424

10 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Those aren't cycles. 

I guess it depends on how one measures cycles ...

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

19 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I would put the fault at 95% Chuckles, 5% Scott.  Scott was dealt a crap hand and is trying to make a gourmet meal out of a crap sandwich.  He was left with substandard talent in every area.  Has he made poor game decisions at times, absolutely, but this mess is almost entirely due to Chuckles Strong.  We don't know yet if Scott can clean up his mess, but he is recruiting fairly well, for the AAC level.    

• Upvote 1