• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Won’t be back to RJS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

How did they want you to drink with a mask on?

Here’s the solution to this problem! 😁

ezgif-7-5fc322117aec.gif

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

4 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

I'm sure you feel better knowing armed guards are forcing people to wear masks even when they dont want to. Just understand that's why people think of Democrats as communist, because you generally believe you have the right to force your will on others in so many different ways. "Live and let live" was never a thing for you was it? 

This is what happens when you belong to a society. Society has rules and it's rare when everyone agrees with all the rules. You want to "live and let live", find an island where you, and anyone else wanting to live like that, can flourish ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I wish the world worked like this.  

My brother in law didn't wear a mask ,thought he was invincible, thought masks made him feel less free, he's been incubated for this past week, around 1pm tomorrow the tubes down his throat will be removed, by this time tomorrow he will be at the funeral home. 

3 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

Here’s the solution to this problem! 😁

ezgif-7-5fc322117aec.gif

Not sure why but, although I find that very functional, I also find it very creepy  ...

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

This is what happens when you belong to a society. Society has rules and it's rare when everyone agrees with all the rules. You want to "live and let live", find an island where you, and anyone else wanting to live like that, can flourish ...

Yep I for one really can’t stand the people that fought the British, snuck slaves out via the under ground railroad, harbored people from the Nazis, wouldn’t sit in the back of the bus or any other form of not following the rules that were dictated to them by their society ( I don’t care about masks one way or another (even though I’m very against shut downs)) but I just really hate this argument. Society is here to be changed and if not for people fighting against things they didn’t agree with (not that this is the hill I would die on) the world would not be a better place.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Yep I for one really can’t stand the people that fought the British, snuck slaves out via the under ground railroad, harbored people from the Nazis, wouldn’t sit in the back of the bus or any other form of not following the rules that were dictated to them by their society ( I don’t care about masks one way or another (even though I’m very against shut downs)) but I just really hate this argument. Society is here to be changed and if not for people fighting against things they didn’t agree with (not that this is the hill I would die on) the world would not be a better place.

Don't have a problem at all with changing society so not really sure what you're shorter than normal response was to.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Don't have a problem at all with changing society so not really sure what you're shorter than normal response was to.

You basically said if you want to live in society you have to follow the rules of society or go live on an island but I am offering another solution if you don’t like the rules of society change the society.

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

You basically said if you want to live in society you have to follow the rules of society or go live on an island but I am offering another solution if you don’t like the rules of society change the society.

No, that’s not what I said. My island response was to the phrase “live and let live” which to me is the same as saying you live your life, I’ll live mine and **** the consequences for either of us. That’s not societal living, IMO. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

What?? The entire constitution was filled with rights that were centered around "live and let live" so I don't think I have to go anywhere. I also don't wear a mask anywhere I go, and there is nothing you can do to stop me. Everybody seems to be letting me live just fine. You find an island you turd. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Remember who wants to end this shamdemic early next month.