• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Won’t be back to RJS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I’m done.  USF needs to earn my $$  from here on out

Enjoy your extra vacation or some better use of your discretionary dollar that just makes you angry 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  150

16 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I’m done.  USF needs to earn my $$  from here on out

Don't get confused -- USF isn't the bad guy here. It is the TSA.

They always find some new way to be idiots to fans. They hate people who come to the stadium. They are the worst.

They have done this since the very beginning --- with their storm trooper patrols annoying people trying to tailgate or throw a nerf football. They are extremely caustic to ALL fans. And if they find a new way to annoy people-- they make sure to take it to the extreme. During the best of times-- they assumed fans would storm the field and tear down goal posts-- which they protected as if they were more important than the safety of fans (lower the goal post or fans might pull them down on themselves).

USF can do nothing about it (as far as I know) short of holding their own events and enforcing their own rules.

If I were still able to enjoy a beer, or could handle the physical strain of ascending stadium steps--- I would probably feel sorry for your situation. But mostly-- I would be avoiding being around fans more concerned for my own suppressed immune response. I have spent the past 8 months in my house doing nothing- save the 3 times a week at dialysis, the occasional store trip for food, and the rare visit to my brothers house. You see-- it could be a lot worse for you. So excuse me if I am not shedding a tear that someone yelled at you for not wearing a mask while not having a beer. Wasn't it two games ago that they didn't even let you buy beer?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

44 minutes ago, Joe said:

Nah. It’s just dumb to be angry. We’re in a global pandemic. You’re in a public venue. They told you before you went in what the rules are.

The fact that you’re shocked they enforced them...

While this is annoying, you do have a point.  I know this would drive me insane, so I just decided not to go until they lift the mask rule.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

7 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I like the fact the RJS staff are trying to enforce the rules that are intended to keep everyone there safe, and everyone those people come in contact with after they leave.

Unenforced rules erodes credibility.

If you were actually worried about the virus, you should 100% stay home

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Joe said:

People who don’t want to wear masks are more snowflakes than people who want to wear them.

People who want to watch a football game in peace are snowflakes? If people not wanting to wear a mask upsets you, you might be the snowflake.

• Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

3 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

.... and if you  didn't like the rules, which were hammered home in emails leading up to the game and signs everywhere inside and outside of RayJay, and weren't going to follow them, you should 100% have stayed home ...... which I have no problem with someone going that route. I think the rules are a bit of an overkill but also don't think it's that tough to deal with for 3 or so hours.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

.... and if you  didn't like the rules, which were hammered home in emails leading up to the game and signs everywhere inside and outside of RayJay, and weren't going to follow them, you should 100% have stayed home ...... which I have no problem with someone going that route. I think the rules are a bit of an overkill but also don't think it's that tough to deal with for 3 or so hours.

This part was obvious. I hate the rules and I found something better to do. I'm just getting pretty sick of people crying about masks when you can just stay home

• Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,569
  • Days Won:  423

2 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

I'm just getting pretty sick of people crying about masks when you can just stay home

I completely agree with that statement ........ but somehow I think we both interpret it differently. :shade:

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

14 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

I wish the world worked like this.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I completely agree with that statement ........ but somehow I think we both interpret it differently. :shade:

I'm sure you feel better knowing armed guards are forcing people to wear masks even when they dont want to. Just understand that's why people think of Democrats as communist, because you generally believe you have the right to force your will on others in so many different ways. "Live and let live" was never a thing for you was it?