• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tulsa game will be EMPTY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

15 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You could argue that on this Board there are some atrocious fans.  I mean, come on, @SilverBull decided to move out of state to get away from USF sports.  Kidding about him.  But some I question.

I suspect you may be right on a few, but because they are here I want to believe they would like to see what’s best for the program (at least deep, deep, deep, deep down inside their heart 😂). 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

39 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You could argue that on this Board there are some atrocious fans.  I mean, come on, @SilverBull decided to move out of state to get away from USF sports.  Kidding about him.  But some I question.

Now Ricky, you know that my moving away was actually to benefit the Bulls by removing their own personal Joe Btfsplk from the fanbase.  If it doesn't rain at Friday night's game, you're welcome.

Btfsplk | AmeriPics

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

The biggest reasons I liked going to USF games was to be loud, get drunk, and interact with other fans. 

While the attendance is limited, and I'm forced to wear a mask, I have no interest in attending a USF game again. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

26 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Now Ricky, you know that my moving away was actually to benefit the Bulls by removing their own personal Joe Btfsplk from the fanbase.  

It's worse with you gone, so your bad luck theory is completely debunked. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

58 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:
58 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

The biggest reasons I liked going to USF games was to be loud, get drunk, and interact with other fans. 

Me too. Still going though. You can remove mask while drinking, so....and on to that subject...I'm just about done with the mask thing altogether.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/18/2020 at 6:07 PM, brybull1970 said:

And not have to watch fat people apparently.

I hope to watch a lot of fat USF lineman demolish other, less fat, Tulsa lineman. There are a ton of ugly fats wiggling in front of the band though, as I previously mentioned. I am not anti-fat, rather I am pro-USF. Our best people should be at the forefront. When we had hot Sundolls, they belonged at the center. Now we have the hogs in front of the band and the band wears $5 t-shirts instead of their gloriously majestic uniforms. To that end, we should invite the sloppy, casual band/hog wigglers to enjoy the game from the Sun Dome and maybe pipe in the band sound like the disturbing fake crowd noise. As also previously mentioned, this is not a knock against our large fans. To the contrary, I will take literally any kind of fan that we can get. I humbly support the positive marketing of our esteemed institution with the best and brightest that we have to offer. We have no problem marketing palm trees vs. other native ugly trees...ergo we should be marketing the people version of palm trees (maybe ADPis? Tri Delts?). I am very okay acknowledging that my comment would exclude me from any USF marketing. Again, I am supportive of that.

I'm thrilled with the beer at this game...I intend to indulge in a few...but I hope to see things on and off the field that contribute to my beer tasting good, not bad. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

51 minutes ago, mj796 said:

I hope to watch a lot of fat USF lineman demolish other, less fat, Tulsa lineman. There are a ton of ugly fats wiggling in front of the band though, as I previously mentioned. I am not anti-fat, rather I am pro-USF. Our best people should be at the forefront. When we had hot Sundolls, they belonged at the center. Now we have the hogs in front of the band and the band wears $5 t-shirts instead of their gloriously majestic uniforms. To that end, we should invite the sloppy, casual band/hog wigglers to enjoy the game from the Sun Dome and maybe pipe in the band sound like the disturbing fake crowd noise. As also previously mentioned, this is not a knock against our large fans. To the contrary, I will take literally any kind of fan that we can get. I humbly support the positive marketing of our esteemed institution with the best and brightest that we have to offer. We have no problem marketing palm trees vs. other native ugly trees...ergo we should be marketing the people version of palm trees (maybe ADPis? Tri Delts?). I am very okay acknowledging that my comment would exclude me from any USF marketing. Again, I am supportive of that.

I'm thrilled with the beer at this game...I intend to indulge in a few...but I hope to see things on and off the field that contribute to my beer tasting good, not bad. 

Believe I was in the club when I caught a glimpse of a smokin hot woman on the TV and believe she was a doctoral student???  Didn't catch it all but she was beautiful.  Any of the other 12 people at the game catch that?  

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 10/19/2020 at 10:38 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

Unless I had a relative in the game I would have zero interest in a high school game...certainly not nowhere near enough to blow off a USF game in any sport. 

Pretty much all eyes in Tampa Bay will be watching the World Series.  

Ill be flipping back and forth or do the split screen.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

15 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Pretty much all eyes in Tampa Bay will be watching the World Series.  

Ill be flipping back and forth or do the split screen.

Little interest...I’ll be totally immersed  into USF game as always. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guest Jonesy Bull
10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Little interest...I’ll be totally immersed  into USF game as always. 

Living in New England.  Of course not.

Most USF fans live here.