• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tulsa game will be EMPTY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

And sniff some glue...

image.gif

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

If you stay at home you can watch both, eat better food and not unnecessarily expose yourself to Covid.

If you cover yourself in bubble wrap, stay home forever, and never meet new people again, you'll never get it. Otherwise, get over it, we are all getting it. It's not a death sentence like you've been lead to believe, you'll be fine. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

We are planning on going. Not sure how long we'll stay. Then FF thru the baseball game when we get home. 

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

I'm in that group - according to the chart - where I am 4x more likely to be hospitalized and 30x more likely to die if I contract the virus. My preference would be stick around long enough to see my kids get married, have a few grandkids, live another 30 years and eventually see USF turn things around. And even if I did survive getting it I would feel awful if I gave it to someone who had an underlying condition.

Not sure its worth taking a dirt nap and missing all that so I can go see two turd football programs play a meaningless football game that I can see on TV.

Ok. Not downing you because I respect your reasons but you really think you are more sustible to catch Covid in a huge open air stadium that big with 8k people there than any where else? Come on. I went last week and it was so spread out it was ridiculous. Just say the Bulls suck and you'd rather not watch. Come on!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Big_Hairy_Bull said:

Ok. Not downing you because I respect your reasons but you really think you are more sustible to catch Covid in a huge open air stadium that big with 8k people there than any where else? Come on. I went last week and it was so spread out it was ridiculous. Just say the Bulls suck and you'd rather not watch. Come on!

susceptible

5 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

I'm sure the 220k people that have died in the US would likely disagree with you - if they weren't dead. The fatality rate is 3%-4% in the US, and older age groups have a significantly higher death rate (see below).

Here's a better idea - go read a little.

COVID-19 Hospitalization and Death by Age

I saw this and it seems like the fatality rate is not 3-4%. I guess enjoy wearing a mask the rest of your life. The virus will never go away. 

Screenshot_20201013-133322_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,424
  • Days Won:  25

It should be packed by the transitive property they are the national champs!

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

If ever there was a time to reply with "consider the source", this would be it.

Doesnt it say cdc right under it? 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

12 hours ago, WhoRUSF said:

If you cover yourself in bubble wrap, stay home forever, and never meet new people again, you'll never get it. Otherwise, get over it, we are all getting it. It's not a death sentence like you've been lead to believe, you'll be fine. 

Except two family members of mine have died from it, so for them it was a death sentence.  And before anyone says "wHaT uNdErLyInG cOnDiTiOnS dId tHeY hAvE" the reason they didn't wake up the next day is because their life was cut short due to covid.  

The point is, nobody should be living in fear, but that also doesn't mean we need to have a careless mindset.  Each of you are smart enough to figure out that while you may not be sick, you can give it to someone unintentionally that could. 

I have no problem with people going to games.  It's open air and from what I've seen you can space apart fairly easily and masks are required.  It's as simple as being responsible.  It's the "it won't affect me" mindset that I can't stand. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,960
  • Days Won:  12

I wonder if VPMK can lobby to move the game to Saturday noon to avoid the conflict with the Rays.