• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tulsa game will be EMPTY

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 10/18/2020 at 2:22 PM, jjlovecub said:

Unless you are not going anywhere for safety reasons why would you not go? You only get so many games a season. Make the most of it and we will see you Friday!

There is another sports options to watch that night that has bigger sports signifigance in the Tampa Bay area.  Mix that with high school football and a rebuild losing record.  Its not that hard to figure out.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Lack of self control, cheating on spouse? Heck, he could be in the White House.

Agreed , intern giving the prez a hummer in the Oval Office, finally we all are on the same page. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

24 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

There is another sports options to watch that night that has bigger sports signifigance in the Tampa Bay area.  Mix that with high school football and a rebuild losing record.  Its not that hard to figure out.

Unless I had a relative in the game I would have zero interest in a high school game...certainly not nowhere near enough to blow off a USF game in any sport. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

None of that has anything to do with cheering on USF at the game. Unless your kid is playing in the high school game of course then by all means go to that. I will keep updated on the Rays while at the USF game since you can’t go to that game live which would Have been a valid excuse. That’s all these are - excuses. I would love our fans would have a different mentality about HOW we support our team. 

• Like 2

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

34 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

None of that has anything to do with cheering on USF at the game. Unless your kid is playing in the high school game of course then by all means go to that. I will keep updated on the Rays while at the USF game since you can’t go to that game live which would Have been a valid excuse. That’s all these are - excuses. I would love our fans would have a different mentality about HOW we support our team. 

Some like to show their support by withholding donations and then complaining about the lack of facilities.  Others like to show their support by not attending games to show how upset they are with the product on the field.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

On 10/18/2020 at 12:26 PM, brybull1970 said:

If you stay at home you can watch both, eat better food and not unnecessarily expose yourself to Covid.

this is the best idea

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

52 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Some like to show their support by withholding donations and then complaining about the lack of facilities.  Others like to show their support by not attending games to show how upset they are with the product on the field.  🤷‍♂️

Beyond this board, our fan base is atrocious but I am not saying anything that we don’t already know.  

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Beyond this board, our fan base is atrocious but I am not saying anything that we don’t already know.  

You could argue that on this Board there are some atrocious fans.  I mean, come on, @SilverBull decided to move out of state to get away from USF sports.  Kidding about him.  But some I question.

• Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

19 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

Do you know something about beer sales for Friday night?

Yes, there will be beer sales. Brews are back!