• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls at Temple

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, CousinRicky said:

These are all good people as people. Love Brad. But he didn't light it up at SC when he was head coach.

I’m willing to give CJS a real long leash considering he inherited a smoldering turd from Strong.  Hopefully he’s not Chad Morris 2.0

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

These are all good people as people. Love Brad. But he didn't light it up at SC when he was head coach.

I like Brad at FSU. That said, I also liked Skip as a person.  As football coaches, not so sure.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, SilverBull said:

I too pine for the days when USF football was fun.  To me that was mostly in the 1-AA era.  After I have spent years and a lot (to me) of money promoting and supporting the Bulls, now that I have moved away from Tampa, seemingly the black hole of sports frustration, I am thinking I may adopt a local Division II program to enjoy college sports on a level with a little more rational perspective.

good for you. I too enjoyed those days

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,020
  • Days Won:  38

Just now, El_Toro_86 said:

I’m willing to give CJS a real long leash considering he inherited a smoldering turd from Strong. 

That's a fair assessment of the current situation.  Strong is somehow worse to me than Skip.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, Rocky Style said:

That's a fair assessment of the current situation.  Strong is somehow worse to me than Skip.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

2 minutes ago, Cornada said:

There are 125 FCS teams, go away and watch them

I have no connection to them. can't say I live near one either. I don't get why some people like the rat race that college athletics have become where you pay coaches millions not to coach and build palaces for the athlete/students.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,439
  • Days Won:  19

3 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I’m willing to give CJS a real long leash considering he inherited a smoldering turd from Strong.  Hopefully he’s not Chad Morris 2.0

2 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I think it is a fair and completely logical perspective.  I just think I am too old and been at it for too long to wait for another rebuild.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,020
  • Days Won:  38

Just now, SilverBull said:

I think it is a fair and completely logical perspective.  I just think I am too old and been at it for too long to wait for another rebuild.

Unfortunately that's the only option.  We are really, really bad.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  472
  • Days Won:  0

Ok a couple of observations . If thats our go to 2 point play we suck ...and anyone that had anything to do with calling that also sucks and is definitely not an offensive genius , bright young mind or up and comer. Also there are at least 5 players on our defense that are contact adverse and 3 that have continued their social distancing on the field. Number 11 maybe contact sports aren't your thing if the 911 first responders had ran towards the towers like you run towards the play they would have been in New Jersey when the towers fell.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

The major contributor to this loss was McLeod who is responsible for at least a negative  13 to 17 points for USF

The coaches did a terrible job at the end of the game starting with the two point conversion. Calling a timeout made zero sense and I’m sure

CJS Will learn from that.

The officiating in the second half I was terrible The targeting call was Atrocious and was the turning point of the game

the officials missed the holding Call on Temple’s last touchdown

Had USF held  them to a field goal would have been  big difference at the end of the game

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1