• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The University of Miami needs a "home state" opponent 4 this year

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

17 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

This is all semantics. There will be no college football once Covid-19 breaks out amongst a program. The season will get shut down quicker than I-4 on foggy Monday morning.

16 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I can’t disagree with that at all. 

100 kids per team, 11 teams.  Hmmmm. Chances of no Covid not likely.  I concur gentlemen.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

i will never forget watching that back-up QB lead us to an unlikely victory (OT?) in coral gables when we had that multi year stint with UM.

sunny late season nooner, slightly hungover, just the right amount of stoned, at Gators off Fowler eating wings.

to be young(er) again..

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

31 minutes ago, psteazy said:

i will never forget watching that back-up QB lead us to an unlikely victory (OT?) in coral gables when we had that multi year stint with UM.

sunny late season nooner, slightly hungover, just the right amount of stoned, at Gators off Fowler eating wings.

to be young(er) again..

Bobby Eveld, we were kinda lucky.  Terrell McClain and the line I think stopped two first and goals at the one.  That kept us in the game, that dude was and still is a beast.  I am old, don’t even know where Gators is on Fowler

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I am old, don’t even know where Gators is on Fowler

Was a little east of 56th St, across from Summit West apartments but was sadly an early victim of the C-19, supposedly. I think there were problems already that the virus just sped up the inevitable ...

7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Was a little east of 56th St, across from Summit West apartments but was sadly an early victim of the C-19, supposedly. I think there were problems already that the virus just sped up the inevitable ...

Thanks Trips I know exactly where that is, I assume it was in one of those shopping centers, I was a regular at Beef o Brady’s on Fowler, for a 7 mos lease I lived about 100 yards from that place on the same side of the street, used to hit Cooper top across the street as well for a few years.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

30 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Bobby Eveld, we were kinda lucky.  Terrell McClain and the line I think stopped two first and goals at the one.  That kept us in the game, that dude was and still is a beast.  I am old, don’t even know where Gators is on Fowler

I wish I could remember the details like that.  I only remember the win.  :) 

Oddly enough, the earlier games, I have a better memory of.  So nevermind, I just answered my own question.  I'm not experiencing cognitive decline.  I experienced it about 10 years ago and have been flat since.  

28 minutes ago, Brad said:

I wish I could remember the details like that.  I only remember the win.  :) 

Oddly enough, the earlier games, I have a better memory of.  So nevermind, I just answered my own question.  I'm not experiencing cognitive decline.  I experienced it about 10 years ago and have been flat since.  

My memory is my strength, I remember scores, situations, a post from a year ago etc..unless of course i am trashed then of course I remember nothing.  You are about 10 years older than me, so my time is coming, bought readers for the first time 6 mos ago.  Terrell used to submarine and he was a wide body, the biggest ass ever to play D line for USF and was talented? The second first and goal from the one the U went wide left and tried to stretch out and fumbled the ball through the end zone, that game got Randy Shannon fired, we also got Bobby Bowden fired, the next year.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Thanks Trips I know exactly where that is, I assume it was in one of those shopping centers, I was a regular at Beef o Brady’s on Fowler, for a 7 mos lease I lived about 100 yards from that place on the same side of the street, used to hit Cooper top across the street as well for a few years.

It was a freestanding building.  OK place, not great but not bad either.  Used to go to that Beef's after softball games right around the corner behind MOSI.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Summit West is still there? Worst apartments I’ve personally ever lived in. Hell one of their pools was green and disgusting half of the year I was there.

On a different note, if MLB is about to cancel their season again Monday as it appears then there is a 0% chance that all these “conference only” schedules afe anything more than posturing before ultimately canceling the season.

Edit: just looked up Summit West it appears strides have been made since my days there, when police raids happened on a weekly basis. Gators and that Applebee’s in the CiCi’s parking lotwere great to stumble home from though.

Edited by 206BULL

23 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

It was a freestanding building.  OK place, not great but not bad either.  Used to go to that Beef's after softball games right around the corner behind MOSI.

It seems like there was a Shoney’s there when I lived there, I would have loved that place, the last 2 years Of college I lived in Raintree, I could have walked there.