• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The University of Miami needs a "home state" opponent 4 this year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Thanks Trips I know exactly where that is, I assume it was in one of those shopping centers, I was a regular at Beef o Brady’s on Fowler, for a 7 mos lease I lived about 100 yards from that place on the same side of the street, used to hit Cooper top across the street as well for a few years.

copper top. correct the record, that was the spot. bomb wings. shame they shuttered, place was a 'college town' hold-out in the Fowler franchise apocalypse.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

12 hours ago, Friscobull said:

It seems like there was a Shoney’s there when I lived there, I would have loved that place, the last 2 years Of college I lived in Raintree, I could have walked there.

Probably, I'm sure it was something before Gators, but I don't remember what

Guest Jonesy Bull

Who would want to play anything related to Miami sports teams right now....if fact, they should just put a border around Dade County and completely close the boarders, build a wall, something!  And no I'm not making anything political here, I promise.  I'm just sayin.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,262
  • Days Won:  25

On 8/1/2020 at 2:30 AM, psteazy said:

copper top. correct the record, that was the spot. bomb wings. shame they shuttered, place was a 'college town' hold-out in the Fowler franchise apocalypse.

Yeah it was a good dive bar to eat some wings and drink.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Yeah it was a good dive bar to eat some wings and drink.

LOVED the Copper Top...did they close down?  That sucks if true.

Loved their wings, and just chilling with an ice cold pitcher of beer.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

7 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

LOVED the Copper Top...did they close down?  That sucks if true.

Loved their wings, and just chilling with an ice cold pitcher of beer.  

They even had a small pitcher that I used to drink straight out of like a 32 oz beer, I used to walk up there and watch the creamsicle Bucs there when they were blacked out at home for not selling out.  I was a pool shark and drank many days and nights for free.  I am sad to hear that place is gone as well, is there anything left around there. 

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

Does the name D'Eric King (sp) ring a bell? Oh no!

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

13 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Who would want to play anything related to Miami sports teams right now....if fact, they should just put a border around Dade County and completely close the boarders, build a wall, something!  And no I'm not making anything political here, I promise.  I'm just sayin.

there probably shouldnt be any travel in the usa and no one should cross state borders until virus is under control

Guest Jonesy Bull
12 hours ago, Friscobull said:

They even had a small pitcher that I used to drink straight out of like a 32 oz beer, I used to walk up there and watch the creamsicle Bucs there when they were blacked out at home for not selling out.  I was a pool shark and drank many days and nights for free.  I am sad to hear that place is gone as well, is there anything left around there. 

Wow the last remnants of the "good old days" are all dissappearing.......Is that the definition of us offically getting old, Frisco?  

Not me, I'm going to try and stay young forever, or die trying -haha!

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, smazza said:

there probably shouldnt be any travel in the usa and no one should cross state borders until virus is under control

I'm not sure about crossing state borders, that seems a little harsh.  But traveling out of the USA is already barred by many countries, so that has already happened.  Luckily we are not scheduled to play any College teams from Canada or Europe.