• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Main Board Off Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just now, puc86 said:

This reminds me of another time when we were number 2...

Did someone say #2? My ears are burning.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Did someone say #2? My ears are burning.

It could be worse 

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

It could be worse 

You've never seen my toilet.

Edited by JTrue

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,517
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

hell even Bill Maher thinks this is overblown and the media is participating in histrionics. 

I do agree with him, to a degree ..... and I definitely agree with his reasoning on why they should tone it down:

"FDR said the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. You know, as full of **** as he is, I could see Trump riding that into a second term, and then there will be no hope left for you to shame," the host added.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,847
  • Days Won:  67

14 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I'm sorry, yesterday was the day we went from 851 to 1413 new cases. We almost doubled in a day. Tell me that's not a fact. Also, tell me Trump didn't say, "It's going to disappear." or "Stock market is starting to look very good to me."

I am reading the TBT,  Hillsborough county went up 6 cases in a 24 hour period Yesterday up to 979, up 6 cases?  You live there, where in gods name are you getting your info?  If I got bad info prove it, if  not I am concerned about our educational system?  That is not quite double, if I am wrong than I will eat crow.

11 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I am reading the TBT,  Hillsborough county went up 6 cases in a 24 hour period Yesterday up to 979, up 6 cases?  You live there, where in gods name are you getting your info?  If I got bad info prove it, if  not I am concerned about our educational system?  That is not quite double, if I am wrong than I will eat crow.

So, where I said, "You live in a state..." and included "Georgia," also another state, then I threw in the word "governor," which is the political leader of a state. I assumed he'd know I was referencing the state of Florida. But, I guess there's room for thinking I was talking about Hillsborough county.

Sorry, I Googled the state of Florida just now and it looks like we had less new cases today than yesterday. I apologize, this **** is overblown and going away based on yesterday to today.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I hate when people try to threadjack with topics that have nothing to do with the original post and have been discussed countless times...  

• Haha 4

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,847
  • Days Won:  67

6 minutes ago, JTrue said:

So, where I said, "You live in a state..." and included "Georgia," also another state, then I threw in the word "governor," which is the political leader of a state. I assumed he'd know I was referencing the state of Florida. But, I guess there's room for thinking I was talking about Hillsborough county.

Sorry, I Googled the state of Florida just now and it looks like we had less new cases today than yesterday. I apologize, this **** is overblown and going away based on yesterday to today.

It has been going up in the state about 2% per day over the last few days and not doubling, that is one hell of an exaggeration however I accept your apology regardless, stay safe.  My parents are in Bradenton which has been harder hit, hoping for the best.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

26 minutes ago, JTrue said:

How big were those protests? I’m sure once those folks have marinated the numbers will spike again

2 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

How big were those protests? I’m sure once those folks have marinated the numbers will spike again

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kentucky-record-spike-coronavirus-cases-lockdown-protests

Well, Fox News even says they went up...