• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Noah Johnson Transfers in!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Impressive. Dude is an elusive speedster. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,520
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, BDYZR said:

They must have had a good coach...

Yup Pat White must have some type of coaching skills. 

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/2/2020 at 9:24 AM, WhoRUSF said:

A swac offensive mvp QB has to be better than what we got last year. I'm much more optimistic about our QB play next year. Fortin, Johnson, McCloud battling would have been a fun spring battle. This will be an interesting race, or a disastrous crash

McCloud will be moved. If he is even remotely in the picture to start then there is no qb worth having. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

20 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

McCloud will be moved. If he is even remotely in the picture to start then there is no qb worth having. 

I thought you left, aren’t people suffering enough? (Btw I don’t actually mind you and recognize this is a bit too harsh of a joke for someone I don’t have a relationship with but you have to expect some ribbing when you publicly announce your departure and you were such an ardent supporter of someone people had rallied against).

Edited by puc86

2 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

He got SWAC player of the year, not the Walter Peyton award. Can you name any other SWAC player of the year? Again he’s better than what we had last season but serviceable backup is more than likely what we got at QB. 

Many people said the same about Steve McNair who played at Alcorn State. He had a pretty good NFL career. I'm not saying he is the next coming of jesus, but out of all transfer QBs we ever had, he is coming in with the most experience. I see no reason for him not to be in the conversation of starting. He was a low end NFL prospect prior to his injury. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, Corey lea said:

I remember thinking Quinton Flowers was bad in his first year. McCloud was a freshman, and supposedly was hurt. I wanted him off the field for Rygol, a high school player, or anybody for that matter. 

But this is a new year, and players improve and regress all the time. If he puts in the work right now, there is no reason he cant be great. Obviously that's a big IF, and I'm not banking on it

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

9 hours ago, Corey lea said:

Troll on Nick Roberts for being light and then  do us a favor and go away. Your coach was a dried up turd, please join the Bama thread and rejoice that the midget intellectually challenged found a job.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

16 hours ago, WhoRUSF said:

I remember thinking Quinton Flowers was bad in his first year. McCloud was a freshman 

Very true...so I can't rule out that McCloud at healthy, another season older/stronger and with a better system/coaching can't make a big leap as a qb.    If you look at his passing his first start vs like the Navy game it was obvious the guy was injured and shouldn't have been even playing.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

He's been a lifelong USF fan, so it's really cool to see him get this opportunity, even if it is for a year

• Upvote 2