• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flowers Gone From Vipers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

It has to be hard for Q or anyone in his position. "Shut up and play" is too loaded off a phrase nowadays. They're pimping his image and story. When he comes in the team is electrified. The announcers and internet sing his praises and questions the coache. They win 1 game where he doesn't play and now he just needs to play his role. I don't get it. He loves Tampa but doesn't like being used or not given a serious shot at the starting role.  It isn't just about the paycheck for some people. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

34 minutes ago, TromBull12 said:

It has to be hard for Q or anyone in his position. "Shut up and play" is too loaded off a phrase nowadays. They're pimping his image and story. When he comes in the team is electrified. The announcers and internet sing his praises and questions the coache. They win 1 game where he doesn't play and now he just needs to play his role. I don't get it. He loves Tampa but doesn't like being used or not given a serious shot at the starting role.  It isn't just about the paycheck for some people. 

It’s always about the paycheck. For all of us. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

59 minutes ago, TromBull12 said:

How is HE being used? That is the business of sports. Just because they pimp his name does not mean he has earned the right to start. It’s a business...

26 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

How is HE being used? That is the business of sports. Just because they pimp his name does not mean he has earned the right to start. It’s a business...

Hold on... a business built on entertainment is trying to use one of its employees in order to make more money? Someone needs to put a stop to this, and fast.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Hold on... a business built on entertainment is trying to use one of its employees in order to make more money? Someone needs to put a stop to this, and fast.

Dig up Adam Smith and Milton Friedman and let them him know this travesty of capitalism is taking place. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

It’s always about the paycheck. For all of us. 

Wait a minute, you don’t just show up to work because they pay you well(assuming you make over 6 figures annually)?

7 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Wait a minute, you don’t just show up to work because they pay you well(assuming you make over 6 figures annually)?

Nah... I've always found it works better when I cause a huge public ruckus about how I don't like my boss, then stop coming to work for a few days, but when I do eventually come back, I want a good recommendation for my next job in a ridiculously small field where everyone knows each other.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull

This isnt the NFL.  I dont know what he makes but the XFL isnt dishing out big bucks.  So it is kind of about the money.

I wish he was our starting QB.  It would make things more fun.  But at this point just play your role, do well, and you may get your chance at QB again. Then prove the Coach wrong.

Pouting about the situation doesnt help anything.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

10 hours ago, JTrue said:

Nah... I've always found it works better when I cause a huge public ruckus about how I don't like my boss, then stop coming to work for a few days, but when I do eventually come back, I want a good recommendation for my next job in a ridiculously small field where everyone knows each other.

Dale Carnegie approves!! I think QF must have read his book and memorized it.