• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flowers Gone From Vipers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, MikeG said:

What other side?

Who feel that Q made a terrible career move by walking out. HOWEVER,  I HAVE stated that there may be more to the story than we know (go back a page) but the first impression is not a good one. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

spacer.png

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Who feel that Q made a terrible career move by walking out. HOWEVER,  I HAVE stated that there may be more to the story than we know (go back a page) but the first impression is not a good one. 

you assume things and then start talking about them as if they are facts. I have a problem with that. Where did the whole "pouting" nonsense come from? Sure sounds like you made several assumptions or based it off some one else making assumptions.

The truth is that you don't know all the facts but are all about throwing QF under the bus to start some sort of conversation. His agent might have told him to make this move as a way to set something else up--- you just don't know what is going on. So why be so forcefully adamant about the opinion based on assumptions? I get that you like to talk about stuff but this is not exactly cut and dry fact based message board material.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, MikeG said:

you assume things and then start talking about them as if they are facts. I have a problem with that. Where did the whole "pouting" nonsense come from? Sure sounds like you made several assumptions or based it off some one else making assumptions.

The truth is that you don't know all the facts but are all about throwing QF under the bus to start some sort of conversation. His agent might have told him to make this move as a way to set something else up--- you just don't know what is going on. So why be so forcefully adamant about the opinion based on assumptions? I get that you like to talk about stuff but this is not exactly cut and dry fact based message board material.

Ok fair enough. We all get going on this board sometime and it does escalate. I have zero issue with what you are saying. However, speculation will be the essence of any sports discussion for better or worse. I get it you like Q. So do I...I also stated in a few pages back he was the greatest player we ever had. But speculation is what we do. Sure, there could be dozens of reasons (family issue...which I pray is not the case). But when a player leaves a team with no comment from the player or team are you expecting a USF board not to speculate? It’s a nice idea but is not going to happen. Calling him names, however, should be off limits...if I did that I apologize. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

On the Marc Trestman board they're defending him and saying you don't know the situation and it's not fair for people to speculate as to why he didn't start QF.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

11 minutes ago, JTrue said:

On the Marc Trestman board they're defending him and saying you don't know the situation and it's not fair for people to speculate as to why he didn't start QF.

Link?

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Link?

The Trestman board is just a piece of paper on the Trestman family fridge.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

Quinton Flowers has persevered through more in his life than I bet anyone on this thread.

Quinton needs to make decisions that are best for him. How can any of us know what is best for him without being in his shoes?

BTW BJ Daniels was the backup on SEA and was finally given a chance and we see what he was able to do. Trestman never gave Flowers a legit chance even though everyone knew he was the best QB on the team.

Edited by ForestBull

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

9 hours ago, JTrue said:

The Trestman board is just a piece of paper on the Trestman family fridge.

I read on there that he was going to be the new spokesperson for ambien.

34 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

As someone who is accused of hyperbole from time to time, I must say this is so outlandish that people should not respond, let alone read the rest of your post.

See what he's willing to wager before you write him off.