• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jim Leavitt and The People

Jim Leavitt and The People  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

AAC championship? When CJL descends back from the mountain with his tablets on how to restore USF back to greatness he will smash the false AAC idol some have unfortunately started worshipping. CJL didn’t even want to play UCF anymore being in a conference with them is clearly spelled out as blasphemy on the tablets. Also IPFs are for ******* we are immediately investing in a whole trailer park that we can pay for immediately and have completed by the time the ink on the contract dries. 7E8B2510-95AA-47F4-AC42-B11CF9962737.thumb.jpeg.44da9fd2bbe540921f63a0029fc45657.jpeg

My god man...you are going to be wearing black for about a month when word comes down in a few days. I wish you well...

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

My god man...you are going to be wearing black for about a month when word comes down in a few days. I wish you well...

I’ve actually put a lot of thought into it and CJL coming back would probably be the single worst thing that could happen to my posting 

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’ve actually put a lot of thought into it and CJL coming back would probably be the single worst thing that could happen to my posting 

😂😂...I know half of your brand would be dead. Looks like it will be over by Monday. Truth be told I’ll take Leavitt over Willie  any day. Just not over Elliot 🤷‍♂️

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂...I know half of your brand would be dead. Looks like it will be over by Saturday night.

image.jpeg.ce866976890ad7b1d3824cd00439446f.jpegI’m 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well he won in his 3rd season last time.  No reason to think he cant do it again especially if continues to recruit well.  He needs to bring in a real good DC though to be a complete team.

..….like Tom Allen for example. Wish he stuck around for the 2016 season. He might have made the difference, and brought us the Conference Championship that season. Raymond Woodie wasn't ready for that position.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂...I know half of your brand would be dead. Looks like it will be over by Saturday night.

It’s the only topic we here at puc86 Corp do not have a contingency plan for, the brand is built on complaining not on actually having ideas to come to fruition. If cjl makes triumphant return puc86 may cry for there were no more lands left to ***** about.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

image.jpeg.ce866976890ad7b1d3824cd00439446f.jpegI’m 

Well to his credit there is no way he can be wrong...there has to be a coach in place by early next week...it’s like saying the sun will come up tomorrow 😀

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Do you think Taggart is going to fail if re-hired here?

I have mixed feelings.  He is not my first choice. But we certainly could do worse.

Not sure, but I can't withstand another four years of pain to watch him move to some other school again.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Well to his credit there is no way he can be wrong...there has to be a coach in place by early next week...it’s like saying the sun will come up tomorrow 😀

Of course we’ll need a coach in the chair by early next week. It takes a while to evaluate all that film in the portal