• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Film Study

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

So our recruiting is not good and has been recently? I’m shocked by these allegationsim so old home alone GIF

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Oladokun was pro style. 

Yeah I would agree based on his few starts. Rivals listed him as a dual threat but so is McCloud. They both look like similar players. 

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

5 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

So our recruiting is not good and has been recently? I’m shocked by these allegationsim so old home alone GIF

We just need to accept what we are as a program. USF should stick with the dual threat QB because our OL will always have trouble blocking for proform offense when we face strong teams 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, usf97 said:

Yeah I would agree based on his few starts. Rivals listed him as a dual threat but so is McCloud. They both look like similar players. 

Weird. 247 listed him as pro style. I wonder why it wouldn’t be the same across all?

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Azmodi said:

I don't care what anyone say's. Our O'Line sucks and these same players have always sucked. Atterbury is a senior and yet one of the most penalized players on the team. He has only looked servicable in a couple games his entire career. That is just bad recruiting.

Can't believe it took 4 pages for someone say this.

No talent on top of a brand new offense and a backup injured QB. Blaming the guy who walked into this mess is pretty rich.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Azmodi said:

I don't care what anyone say's. Our O'Line sucks and these same players have always sucked. Atterbury is a senior and yet one of the most penalized players on the team. He has only looked servicable in a couple games his entire career. That is just bad recruiting.

What I think is interesting about this is I do not disagree yet the 2018 offense although bad, looked so much better.

Who knew that all those half back draws/dives were just hiding the crap blocking? If you run that play 60% of the time for minimal gain, that is better than a sack and every once in a while you may surprise the defense. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

27 minutes ago, usf97 said:

What I think is interesting about this is I do not disagree yet the 2018 offense although bad, looked so much better.

Who knew that all those half back draws/dives were just hiding the crap blocking? If you run that play 60% of the time for minimal gain, that is better than a sack and every once in a while you may surprise the defense. 

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I actually think maybe Gilbert was making the most of what he had. That comes after seeing the same players try to pass block and the QBs trying to pass and read defenses. Now maybe there is some sense to rushing the ball 70% of the time.

Edited by Gismo
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,730
  • Days Won:  425

3 hours ago, Gismo said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I actually think maybe Gilbert was making the most of what he had. That comes after seeing the same players try to pass block and the QBs trying to pass and read defenses. Now maybe there is some sense to rushing the ball 70% of the time.

Gilbert rushed the ball 56% of the time in 2018 ....

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,807
  • Days Won:  0

McCloud is not that fast or elusive. He seems unsure of himself. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

animation film GIF
What film are we studying again? Also I don’t remember signing up for this class