• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

23 years

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

On 11/23/2019 at 8:08 PM, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

We had our window 15 years ago and it is long shut. When you can’t compete in the AAC and all of 8k show up to watch, it’s a sign.

With the way college football is going and the waning interest in general, the school needs to ask themselves the question is it worth it to pour any more money into this pit? No lucrative TV deal to pad the books, all time low interest, teams nobody wants to see and lack of competitiveness against those teams? My vote is no. Pack it in.

Yes. It is something to think about. The homogeneous demographic that grew up on the land grant universities televised games on Saturday when that was the only tv option are fading away. I don't know if you can win a fight against the illegal P5 cartel and the demographic tidal wave that is happening. I've said all this before. I don't necessarily agree to fold the program but it is something to look at with a very critical eye as to the cost and the benefits it brings.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

10 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

And now that we are officially out of a bowl game you can send that $100 check to Gigi's Playhouse.  And I know you will.  Now I need to text @Calibull and get him to send his $50 check to the same place for him losing our bet (that BB would become USFs all time leading passer this year).

An absolutely wonderful use of the money!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

20 hours ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Losing sucks. Not having a football team at all sucks even worse. 

It is kinda of a push, watching this team is pathetic and at least we did not waste time watching a team with 44 pass yards in a game.  I was not sure this was even possible before yesterday.  I am one of the older guys that remembers KB as a QB, he was not any good at that either.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

It is kinda of a push, watching this team is pathetic and at least we did not waste time watching a team with 44 pass yards in a game.  I was not sure this was even possible before yesterday.  I am one of the older guys that remembers KB as a QB, he was not any good at that either.

Come on man. You know how this works. No G5 team stays on top forever and no losing G5 stays that way either. Hell even Tulane is good now and Houston sucks. You sound like a depressed housewife who has no life now that the kids have left. Pull the nut sack up and be a man! Yes we have to eat this shitt sandwich but that’s life. Get your ass back on the wagon and cheer for your alma mater dammit! 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

21 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Come on man. You know how this works. No G5 team stays on top forever and no losing G5 stays that way either. Hell even Tulane is good now and Houston sucks. You sound like a depressed housewife who has no life now that the kids have left. Pull the nut sack up and be a man! Yes we have to eat this shitt sandwich but that’s life. Get your ass back on the wagon and cheer for your alma mater dammit! 

Hell yes! Man! All this talk about shutting down the program that LRS put a lot into is wack! When you see programs like Charlotte, UAB, FIU, App St, Georgia St, Troy, Georgia Southern battle it out there is no way USF throwing in the towel and shutting down football. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

22 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ok I will stop being a little ***** for now but I may revert back if something doesn’t change soon, tired of being a premenopausal woman but I need a reason to not squat when I piss.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,728
  • Days Won:  0

31 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

🤣🤘

Yes Drill Sargeant!!

Screenshot_20191124-212239.png

Edited by Gat-Rat Bull
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Ok I will stop being a little ***** for now but I may revert back if something doesn’t change soon, tired of being a premenopausal woman but I need a reason to not squat when I piss.

😂😂😂I am always here for the tough love. 😂😂

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,523
  • Days Won:  28

On 11/23/2019 at 8:51 PM, Johaan said:

Anyone that has lasted this long is not a bandwagon fan...

I'm 42 years old and a lifetime Saints fan. We sucked pretty much for over the first 30 years of my life. Teams suck. some suck for a very long time and other don't. Since 2011, my Saints have been competitors, in the playoffs or winning a superbowl. Eventually every dog has his/hers day. And II never chitted or gave up on my team. Do you know how hard it was to see Tampa Bay get a Superbowl b4 us? 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,523
  • Days Won:  28

On 11/23/2019 at 10:45 PM, GaUSFBull said:

Please stop using the word "we."

I guess you will miss BDYZR if he is not here next year huh? Go get the man's phone number if you will miss him that bad. Maybe you guys can take some walks in the park during the USF games next year. 

• Downvote 1