• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

23 years

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

9 hours ago, Triple B said:

There was a family walking down the stairs during halftime when the band had just saluted their seniors and was playing the alma mater. Their little boy, 3 or 4, was leading them down and throwing up the horns as the song was played. That was what this is all about .... and there were a ton of families with kids there on Saturday. This is how fan base foundations are set and we just haven't had a program long enough, with enough all in from the beginning,  to get that good foundation set yet. I have 2 growing up during that time, both chose to attend USF, both are fans, one diehard. Hopefully we have enough that stick around during the tough times to continue to get that foundation set ...

I hope we have enough stick around also. I hate seeing us get our butts kicked, but seeing my son happy eases the pain. Hopefully some changes will take place soon and things will turn around now. I know sometimes I get a little too worked up and need to remember what’s really important.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I hope we have enough stick around also. I hate seeing us get our butts kicked, but seeing my son happy eases the pain. Hopefully some changes will take place soon and things will turn around now. I know sometimes I get a little too worked up and need to remember what’s really important.

You are a good father...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You are a good father...

Thanks man. Getting older and having my son totally changed my life and my priorities.