• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Patrick Macon medical redshirt?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Bull94 said:

so in your expert opinion(you were a baseball player after all) before the season started you didn't see any of the issues that you now continually rant about?

Wouldn't most of them have been obvious with our collapse last year? BTW the answer isn't always that the backups are the solution

Our o-line wasn't exactly stellar. They were ranked #114 last year for sacks given up.

Our passer rating as a team last year ranked #92. this year #96. Jordan McCloud is the 75th rated passer this year

I get the QB but You speak in certainties like you know what you are talking about yet you weren't able to recognize any of these deficiencies before the season? suddenly we need to raid the portal for how many new starters?

We now average less than 20 points per game. our defense seems to have gotten better (oh wait we haven't played 2 top 10 offenses yet) yet we will likely still finish in the bottom half of all defenses in the country.

You are like cali bull and gatorbull. you blow sunshine and act as if you know what's going on but in reality you don't have a clue.

No...I have always said that we lacked depth. On defense I will attribute the woeful offense gassing a thin D. In addition, I think not playing Davis or Burnett at safety hurt. 

The woeful offense helped gas an already thin D. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

9 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

No...I have always said that we lacked depth. On defense I will attribute the woeful offense gassing a thin D. In addition, I think not playing Davis or Burnett at safety hurt. 

The woeful offense helped gas an already thin D. 

funny because we average 1:15 more time of possession this year then we did last year.....

Well we are also throwing less passes this year too. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

On 11/20/2019 at 12:12 PM, Bull94 said:

You are like cali bull and gatorbull. you blow sunshine and act as if you know what's going on but in reality you don't have a clue.

Calibull does do a lot of hiding during the season once we start losing. 

Corey and Gator do stick around and TRY to defend their positions.  TRY

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,883
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Cali and Corey are very similar, overly optimistic takes and impatient aggression surfaces from time to time as well.  However I agree Corey will defend his position and brings more substance than Cali who’s only take was “you are stupid and I know people who know things”.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

50 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Cali and Corey are very similar, overly optimistic takes and impatient aggression surfaces from time to time as well.  However I agree Corey will defend his position and brings more substance than Cali who’s only take was “you are stupid and I know people who know things”.

I don't think we have seen @Calibull since September 

57 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

For that outrage...I'm calling for upset against Memphis!!!! Lol

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,551
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, DELdaBull said:

Let me correct you. I don't try nor do I care to defend chit. If I do it's out of amusement. Some of you are just stuck of negativity...ol' glass half empty a$$es who go out of your way to make chit look or seem worse than it is. I like our defense. We may not have stopped the top offenses in the country, but those SAME offenses score mad points against better teams.  I still believe in KB even though  his offense has been disappointing. I've watched the highschool film for **** near every player on our team so I am aware of all of our players potential and feel we have some great talent. I am positive that we will have a good year next year. As for this year, I think we have the ability and talent to pull of 2 victories, but the offense I'm not confident in. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,463
  • Days Won:  25

On 11/20/2019 at 1:41 PM, Bull94 said:

funny because we average 1:15 more time of possession this year then we did last year.....

For the year the ToP differential is MAYBE 5 minutes.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

And there are some that go pretty much radio silent after a win, also .... that's how these things work.