• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,012
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Same...Strong has killed my interest in the program at this point.  That Temple loss was a real punch in the gut.  

Hopefully a few more games and he is gone. 

Skipping this game and going to a party - I'll check back in next time :P

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,847
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Skipping this game and going to a party - I'll check back in next time :P

Going to a dinner party, old lady is one year older, I will miss this **** show tonite however will be back to watch us lay down for the last two games of the year. It is great to be a fan, Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

I will be watching from my couch.  I gave away my tickets to tonight's game to a co-worker who wanted to take his son to a college football game for his birthday.  I haven't decided if I want to attend the Memphis game next Saturday. Maybe I will, maybe I won't.  I am pretty apathetic at this point.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Was gonna sit this one out but have decided to go.  I’m going for the kids not Chuckles.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

I’m going today to support the players and to enjoy time with my family. Definitely not expecting a close game. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,012
  • Days Won:  38

6 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Going to a dinner party, old lady is one year older, I will miss this **** show tonite however will be back to watch us lay down for the last two games of the year. It is great to be a fan, Go Bulls!

Party was cringe, so I made it back for this craziness!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I am really really really done...see you next week...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

Charlie Strong has absolutely zero clue on how to manage the end of games absolutely terrible this team played their heart out and at the end the coaches let them down. You can blame the field-goal kicker but they still had a chance to win at the end, God knows why on third and five with Cincinnati having to use their timeouts they don’t run it take another 40 seconds off the clock or make Cincinnati use the time out get three or 4 yards or maybe even get the first down and then kick a field goal make it easier on your guy who struggled all night.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I would like to reiterate my honest-to-God threat/promise. If USF doesn't fire Strong imminently, I will forego my season tix I've had since graduating 2005. I can't give em away anyway. Can't take it anymore. Over a decade of miserable play except 2 half-baked Taggart yrs.  That's saying a lot from me. Strong lost this locker room a long time ago. Another season of the is utterly wasted time. I fear if the next hire fails we will slide into complete irrelevance. 

Edited by FazaUSF

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

I would like to reiterate my honest-to-God threat/promise. If USF doesn't fire Strong imminently, I will forego my season tix I've had since graduating 2005. I can't give em away anyway. Can't take it anymore. Over a decade of miserable play except 2 half-baked Taggart yrs.  That's saying a lot from me. Strong lost this locker room a long time ago. Another season of the is utterly wasted time. I fear if the next hire fails we will slide into complete irrelevance. 

Hang in there man! MK will right the ship. UCF number 9 is a huge punk! He has been pulling face masks all game. Even the ESPN crew has been mentioning it and kept showing replay. That caused last brawl