• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

KB says changes to offense this week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

Please end the Johnny Ford slot experiment. We need him back at running back and catching out of the back field!  #FreeJohnny

This.

Ford needs to be our primary back not Cronkite. 

Put Horne or McDoom at the slot.

I think we are ok at receiver...its just that the oline cant block long enough to target them. I feel like McDoom has only been targeted 3 times all season.

We have swiss cheese for an oline we have to work on short plays for passing game and attack middle with Wilcox.

These longer developing plays that would target a receiver end up in a sack unfortunately. 

Hopefully Bell can put something together that can resemble an offense.  He is the only one that seems semi competent between Strong and Jean.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

29 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

LMAO 4 star receiver...he and Blake are poster child’s why the star system is completely bogus.     You can’t just brush off the fact that no one picked him up. And who is to say he did not do something ****** his last year? I am not going **** on Strong for every single move he made. In the end I am done with this discussion on a player who is no longer on this team and is essentially dead to me. 

actually the star system isn't bogus.

Did you know Darnell had better numbers his sophomore year than tyre McCants?

Did you know his sophomore numbers were better than MVS numbers his junior year? heck even his junior year numbers were better even though he was suspended.

I didn't brush anything off. you assume it's for nefarious reasons. I  said it could be something far more simple and innocuous. neither of us has the real reason.

I'm sure he did do something against Strong's golden rules. Probably the same thing the other 10 players did that were kicked off.

And probably the same thing the 9 players that were kicked off of texas did as well.

Strong has a penchant for rooting out malcontents and undesirables anywhere he goes.

Our program clearly needed this cleansing. We are much better for it.

Edited by Bull94
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Crying 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

I wouldn’t want anyone on my team that was happy with the current state of affairs.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

21 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I wouldn’t want anyone on my team that was happy with the current state of affairs.

Pretty sure no on the team or associated with it is happy with the current state of affairs. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

17 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

It's definitely time for a house cleaning. Our strength program and player development has been questionable for CCS's entire tenure. The S&C program is the lifeblood of a program and we have steadily gotten bullied worse and worse every season. I can't honestly say there is a player who has been here for a reasonable amount of time that has truly improved (physically and on the football technique side) the level of you expect for a kid in a quality program for 2-3 years. Just like after CSH it will take a couple years to build kids up physically for any system that comes in let alone gain proficiency in a new system. I want a spread offense or air raid just like you the only diffenece is I don't underestimate just how crucial things like technique and a quality S&C are to successful programs. 

We should never have fired Hans for publicly criticizing Aaron The King of Garbage Time Lynch publicly.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

55 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

I didn't brush anything off. you assume it's for nefarious reasons. I  said it could be something far more simple and innocuous. neither of us has the real reason.

I'm sure he did do something against Strong's golden rules. Probably the same thing the other 10 players did that were kicked off.

And probably the same thing the 9 players that were kicked off of texas did as well.

Strong has a penchant for rooting out malcontents and undesirables anywhere he goes.

Our program clearly needed this cleansing. We are much better for it.

You need to pick a different poster boy for your "Charlie ran off good players for no good reason" shtick. Salomon's incident on a recruting trip to UGA was probably key into him dropping into our laps and a glimpse into his character. Maybe he really did change after he got caught but odds are there was something still there and it came to the surface last year. The fact that he's not on a roster anywhere as good he was points towards the nefarious reason for him leaving here.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You need to pick a different poster boy for your "Charlie ran off good players for no good reason" shtick. Salomon's incident on a recruting trip to UGA was probably key into him dropping into our laps and a glimpse into his character. Maybe he really did change after he got caught but odds are there was something still there and it came to the surface last year. The fact that he's not on a roster anywhere as good he was points towards the nefarious reason for him leaving here.

Thank you...Bull94 must be the kid’s uncle...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

ok I guess I have 19 more guys to go considering he kicked 11 off here and 9 at Texas.

he was arrested in that case and it was public record. obviously that didn't happen here.

he broke one of strong's rules and was suspended for the last 4 games and then dismissed. simple as that.

I know you guys think that makes him a bad person but it doesn't.

again you have no idea why he is no longer playing.

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Thank you...Bull94 must be the kid’s uncle...

no just a donor that is pissed off that the thousands of dollars I contribute a year go to paying a glorified guidance counselor.

• Upvote 1