• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jim Leavitt Could Coach Rutgers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,379
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, Dave_Glaser said:

And that worked out well, huh?

Lol didn’t think they took into account of how much PC rose up in America. Lou Holtz grabbed kids by their face masks to yell at them on national TV. Frank Beamer slaps player’s head on sideline on ESPN Thursday night football yet those coaches didn’t get punished?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

Mike Leach wins and he's crazier than Leavitt....I would take him too.  But he's way above our lot in life, even though he was caught up in the Leavitt-Mangino-LEACH media blitz/assassination.  

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Days Won:  56

6 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Lol didn’t think they took into account of how much PC rose up in America. Lou Holtz grabbed kids by their face masks to yell at them on national TV. Frank Beamer slaps player’s head on sideline on ESPN Thursday night football yet those coaches didn’t get punished?

And that’s what we want at USF? It’s a different time. If you run good schemes and your players are coached to execute those schemes, you don’t need raving. See: Brian Gregory

Edited by Dave_Glaser

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,484
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

Mike Leach wins and he's crazier than Leavitt....I would take him too.  But he's way above our lot in life, even though he was caught up in the Leavitt-Mangino-LEACH media blitz/assassination.  

Leach wouldn't even return USF's call .

Why don't we just go after Spurrier or Schiano while we are throwing guys that we know that will never come here.

Just now, Dave_Glaser said:

And that’s what we want at USF?

Let’s be honest here. CJL got fired partly for job performance. The problem was that he won too fast and made the boosters spoiled rotten. CJL lost support with his late seasons collapse. No way does CJL get fired if he averaged 10-2 seasons at USF. USF used this abusing player BS as an excuse to firing without buying out. Ended up going to court and had to settle with CJL. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,803
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Why don't we just go after Spurrier or Schiano while we are throwing guys that we know that will never come here.

Never Schiano!   Spurrier runs same offense as Bell. NO thank you!

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Days Won:  56

I’ve enjoyed the conversation! Thanks, my Bulls brethren. I know it’s a tough time, but we’ve been through it before. Stay Green & Gold, my friends!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I’ve enjoyed the conversation! Thanks, my Bulls brethren. I know it’s a tough time, but we’ve been through it before. Stay Green & Gold, my friends!

Yes I agree! We will survive! Best thing we need to focus on is the IPF. Go Bulls! Horns still up!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

15 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Well that's dumb.  That's not what I was suggesting, but you must have known that, no?  Maybe not. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,056
  • Days Won:  38

36 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Never Schiano!   Spurrier runs same offense as Bell. NO thank you!

Wow what if Rutgers got CJL and we got Schiano.  Then I would know we are living in a simulation farce.