• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Usf is a G5 school

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Corey lea said:

just not enough in the first year of the portal.

I think we're getting trolled ..... making lob look like a rookie.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

USF is a G5 school.

P6!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,367
  • Days Won:  25

I like G5 over power 6. Power 6 is something no acknowledges, but the power 6 followers.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

4 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I like G5 over power 6. Power 6 is something no acknowledges, but the power 6 followers.

Have to be honest, I don’t even acknowledge the P5 ever since they created this in your face BS of the haves and have nots. I used to watch All the time but they lost me. Until they fix the college post season, I won’t be waisting my time watching Clemson and Bama duke it out every year 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/19/2019 at 10:07 AM, John Lewis said:

And the head of the administration in Athletics, Michael Kelly, has stated more times that we know of how imperative it is that the the Football Center project gets built and that we need financial support in accomplishing this.

Again, you could not be more wrong about the administration in Athletics commitment right now.

I guess now we will see how committed they are right now to improving athletics.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,895
  • Days Won:  33

9 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

I guess now we will see how committed they are right now to improving athletics.

Much more committed than the overwhelming majority who post on here

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 hours ago, USFBULL_08 said:

I haven't seen them do a single thing today. So I guess there's your answer, not very committed at all.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

29 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Much more committed than the overwhelming majority who post on here

As a fan and board member, I am totally embarrassed at times to have you read this board .... I guess have to remember that times like this make people stupid.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,895
  • Days Won:  33

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

As a fan and board member, I am totally embarrassed at times to have you read this board .... I guess have to remember that times like this make people stupid.

I fully understand the feeling expressed watching and the feelings after the game, trust me.

What I don't understand is how pulling away from the program is what some may consider a good idea. It's the worst possible idea in my opinion.

I have held 4 season tickets since the first season. I provide additional giving to the scholarship fund and other endowed funds through the Bulls Club and have for years. Pulling that support when times are tough is not something that helps us get better.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

I fully understand the feeling expressed watching and the feelings after the game, trust me.

What I don't understand is how pulling away from the program is what some may consider a good idea. It's the worst possible idea in my opinion.

I have held 4 season tickets since the first season. I provide additional giving to the scholarship fund and other endowed funds through the Bulls Club and have for years. Pulling that support when times are tough is not something that helps us get better.

What would you suggest would be a more constructive and effective way for the average fan to express themselves besides voting with their dollars? If people have lost faith in the program and no longer are enjoying the return on their investment why is USF entitled to their money? If everyone on here not only didn't pull funding but actually gave another $2k what tangible change would they see to justify that added expense? Because that effectively happened with the Beast dissolution and we appear to have squandered it. The program is not better off than it was 10 years ago, this is a problem and the problem is not that of the consumer. People have demonstrated that they are willing to support USF and the university has gone out of its way to destroy any good will it has ever had with its alumni, its boosters and the community. Maybe instead of always testing the boundaries of support USF could give people a reason to be happy with parting with their time and money.