• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are that bad

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,264
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, slick1ru2 said:

USF should apply to sc  state’s conference. At least the football would be competitive.

I  mean we are the p6 AMERICAN....It really isn't that much difference then TULSA, Tulane, SMU, and Uconn.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

Maybe I was watching the wrong game as USF has not looked that good for about two years. That was a solid game for a program that needed to get their confidence back: I now am more confident in this season as we should keep improving with KB. Go Bulls!!

• Upvote 2

Guest Jonesy Bull

The score looks pretty.  And dont get me wrong, we needed this win in the worst possible way.

But still the game felt closer than the score.  Some really timely turnovers.  But give defense credit they were forced.  And offense took advvantage. 

So step in right direction.  But this team doesnt feel complete.  SMU is a big game! Win that and we should go 3-2 with uconn after that.  Lose to smu, and wheels may come flying off.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

lol first I've read through this thread. That's why you don't start one after the first possession. That start was predictable given their coming-in frame of mind, but look at the difference as the game wore on--McCloud got more comfy, receivers cut down the dropsies (mostly because they stopped throwing to St Felix ugh), D started getting aggressive again, coach started exploiting weaknesses, heck even the O line started blocking better. That was the game they needed to give us a chance.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

lol first I've read through this thread. That's why you don't start one after the first possession. That start was predictable given their coming-in frame of mind, but look at the difference as the game wore on--McCloud got more comfy, receivers cut down the dropsies (mostly because they stopped throwing to St Felix ugh), D started getting aggressive again, coach started exploiting weaknesses, heck even the O line started blocking better. That was the game they needed to give us a chance.

Well said! Saw the offense wake up and now should have their confidence moving into the conference schedule.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

Take off the bull colored glasses. We couldn’t even run against an FCS opponent. Run plays are terrible. No one knows there blocking assignments. We will probably be 3-9 this year with wins over ECU and UCONN but every other game seems like we need a miracle change to happen.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

22 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

St. Felix has regressed...last two games he is not getting open...even with the bad line play...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

We couldn’t even run against an FCS opponent. Run plays are terrible. No one knows there blocking assignments. We will probably be 3-9 this year with wins over ECU and UCONN but every other game seems like we need a miracle change to happen.  

We had 200+ yards on the ground.

We shall see how the season plays out.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

2 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

We had 200+ yards on the ground.

We shall see how the season plays out.

Didn't we got over 50 yards of that on the last drive?  Garbage time don't impress me much.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
12 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Take off the bull colored glasses. We couldn’t even run against an FCS opponent. Run plays are terrible. No one knows there blocking assignments. We will probably be 3-9 this year with wins over ECU and UCONN but every other game seems like we need a miracle change to happen.  

I was dissapointed in our run game overall.  Certainly concerning.