• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are that bad

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,315
  • Days Won:  25

47 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Not having a run game right now is due to poor blocking. One of the reasons why BB got benched. However,  with Jordan playing he makes the run game better because defenses will have to respect his run as well as passing abilities. So hopefully the running game starts improving each game. Peeps seem to forget that we only played 3 games and we basically should be 2-1. The sky is not falling and USF will go to bowl game this season. This sets up next season for being in the run for conference title.

Just remember offensive line is our strength 🤣

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

Thanks man! Do you happen to know the Steele family ? Nice family that I believe have been very involved with Gigi’s. So hopefully USF goes bowling if not I don’t mind at all donating to a great charity so thank you again for bringing this to my attention. Go Bulls! 

I don't know them.  But our daughter has taken our grandson down there on a couple of occasions. I wish I knew how to steal a video off of Facebook and post it here.  She has a him doing the fight song.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

1 minute ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Lol don’t think USF ever could claim that in their history.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

St. Felix has regressed...last two games he is not getting open...even with the bad line play...

The freshmen Xavier was getting open

21 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I don't know them.  But our daughter has taken our grandson down there on a couple of occasions. I wish I knew how to steal a video off of Facebook and post it here.  She has a him doing the fight song.  

That is pretty awesome! 

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Left side of the line showed some flashes in the run game, but again, look who we were playing. I like Joiner a lot at RB (local legend in my neck of the woods) and look for him to really step into that role if Cronk is out for any length of time. Props to Jonny Ford for being a man amongst boys last night. I don’t think we are as bad as game 1 or 2 and I think we’ll see improvement on offense as the year goes on. Defense was eaten up by a big physical receiver. Hope we don’t face too many of them this year.

6 or wins is doable if this trajectory continues.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

I know man , we need to recruit O line men. That’s the difference between us and them.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

Left side of the line showed some flashes in the run game, but again, look who we were playing. I like Joiner a lot at RB (local legend in my neck of the woods) and look for him to really step into that role if Cronk is out for any length of time. Props to Jonny Ford for being a man amongst boys last night. I don’t think we are as bad as game 1 or 2 and I think we’ll see improvement on offense as the year goes on. Defense was eaten up by a big physical receiver. Hope we don’t face too many of them this year.

6 or wins is doable if this trajectory continues.

Yes upper zone in the middle of the field was wide open. And I think the blitzed every chance they could do.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

6 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

I know man , we need to recruit O line men. That’s the difference between us and them.

In case you didn't know, our O-line coach came over from Valdosta State too.  A KB guy, Jeremy Darveau.  Former Off Lineman from Louisville.

"During his career, Darveau has developed 12 all-conference players and guided numerous All-Americans, personally developing three."

Hopefully it's just about what he is working with and another class or two gets us there.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Brad said:

In case you didn't know, our O-line coach came over from Valdosta State too.  A KB guy, Jeremy Darveau.  Former Off Lineman from Louisville.

"During his career, Darveau has developed 12 all-conference players and guided numerous All-Americans, personally developing three."

Hopefully it's just about what he is working with and another class or two gets us there.

Great point! Think some fans are very impatient and they forget that we have a new direction with the offense. I trust KB and crew will get the offense rolling to finish Strong!!!! Happy times ahead for USF! Basically going to make plans for traveling to Annapolis!! Go Bulls!!! Horns Up!!!