• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are that bad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

ECU, UConn, BYU, Cincy, and Navy. Think we will beat UCF too. Memphis is up for grabs. Temple we may so too. This is crazy !! My G&G are on ! But a USF fan can dream right ? My head is in the McClouds right now 

ECU & UConn, sure. BYU at home....unlikely, but possible I guess. I see no reason to believe that we will beat UCF, Cincy, or Temple. Memphis looks like a loss as of right now. Navy will be interesting. I can see us slowing that option down enough to maybe pull out a win there. 

The coaching staff is doing what they can to fix the OL problems. Not sure that really gets fixed this year, but if it does, maybe there are 6 wins somewhere on the schedule. Right now, I'm not seeing it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

49 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

We were bad the first two games, and yet still had a chance to walk off with a win in ATL. We sputtered a little with SCSt, but what's encouraging is we didn't have another McNeese--coaches figured out what to do, and the guys manned up and played ball--both sides. They were not having another self-inflicted defeat, and that's the kind of heart this team needs. It was fun to see. Now hopefully they can do it again...and again. Just gotta see them making strides, and maybe they surprise everyone and beat some good teams.

vs a team that lost to the Citadel.  Not quite excited over that.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

We almost beat a team that almost beat Citadel, if that doesn’t excite you I just don’t know what this team can do to satisfy people.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Just be glad the coaches made the change that needed to be made cause we likely lose if Blake starts vs Sc State.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

24 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Of course my point was that we were making a comeback and almost completed it. That's about as much excitement out of that situation as you could hope for, and gave them something to build on for the next game--like starting McCloud.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

3 hours ago, raptorcj said:

Of course my point was that we were making a comeback and almost completed it. That's about as much excitement out of that situation as you could hope for, and gave them something to build on for the next game--like starting McCloud.

Yep this is the first hope in a while.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

On 9/15/2019 at 5:35 AM, Bull Daly said:

Maybe I was watching the wrong game as USF has not looked that good for about two years. That was a solid game for a program that needed to get their confidence back: I now am more confident in this season as we should keep improving with KB. Go Bulls!!

there seems to be this need to start threads during the game as soon as you think it ok to pronounce the team DOA. Granted-- you could do the same thing in the game thread itself-- but this way you draw more attention to yourself which might be the ultimate goal. "look at me-- I predicted that we would suck!" Why this is a thing I will never quite grasp but it is definitely a thing everywhere. If I am not getting instant gratification, I need to let people know it immediately. Not for nothing-- early on, people were saying the same stuff in the game thread. ANd I am not singling out skingraft here-- as by no means is he the only one who did this. We saw more of this last season when people would post how we were going to lose the rest of our games that season half way through-- and they were pretty much on the nose -- but does that make it better?