• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
flsportsfan83

Im not even mad

26 minutes ago, G25C said:

Coin toss call?  He scored.  The pylon was visible right in between the line judge's legs and a white helmet covers it as Jordan reaches the ball over.  It was a TD - they missed it on the field, and they blatantly missed it on replay.

I’ve seen way worse calls and even the commentators seemed to think it was a TD but there was no way to reverse it. When you are relying the refs to save you from ******** the bed again you have already lost.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I think we scored but had to go with the call on the field. Was not the evidence needed to overturn 

Seems to me that presumably aware officials, each standing on either end of the goal line should have called it, not leave it to "indisputable video evidence".

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I’ve seen way worse calls and even the commentators seemed to think it was a TD but there was no way to reverse it. When you are relying the refs to save you from ******** the bed again you have already lost.

It seemed to work for Georgia Tech lol

Reporting in..  I am still mad

3 minutes ago, TromBull12 said:

It seemed to work for Georgia Tech lol

So a coin flip?

"When you are relying the refs to save you from ******** the bed again you have already lost." Refs and calls were responsible for tech's first touchdown drive, taking our lead away, and icing the game.

Honestly we deserve to lose because we played way to sloppy on both sides and the coaching stay waited too long to inject life into the offense. The two positive is McCloud is ready to lead us and we are undefeated in conference play.

Ever since we partnered with the ACC for officiating it has been just crap.  Everyone knows the ACC had the worst refs and the AAC said you know what?  We should try some of this turd sandwich.

Georgia Tech is maybe a 4-5 win team. In for a long year...

Strong needs to figure out why all of his teams commit so many penalties and work on fixing that. Let KB try to scheme an offense with McCloud. I would not start Sanders on the PR from here on out if I were the ST coach.