• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Brightside

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

We are going to have plenty of national exposure in November with Taylor's Heisman highlight reel. 

• Me no likey 3

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Won’t have to worry about New Years plans

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,847
  • Days Won:  67

6 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Won’t have to worry about New Years plans

This team is so pathetic that most of us will become apathetic.  I will attend the game on Saturday but really don’t care about watching them the rest of the season.  Of course I will subject myself to the weekly beatings but in one fell swoop I went from a fanatic to not giving a ****, I am not even mad which is way better than not caring. Our ballon got popped, run over by a truck and then backed over again, this season got flattened.  We could all have stomached a loss, but not in this fashion.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

The season didn't get flattened, we got embarrassed in one game with an brand new offensive scheme.  All this emotional turmoil will abate and we will be back yelling at the TV every game.  It's great that people care so much and this board is apparently very cathartic, but this is just the first game of a season and it's turned into a mob of townfolk out to get the monster.  Apathy may be the only stable emotion right now.  I commend you for it!

image.png.c96758f814c4e18f127762044bd89452.png

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

This team is so pathetic that most of us will become apathetic.  I will attend the game on Saturday but really don’t care about watching them the rest of the season.  Of course I will subject myself to the weekly beatings but in one fell swoop I went from a fanatic to not giving a ****, I am not even mad which is way better than not caring. Our ballon got popped, run over by a truck and then backed over again, this season got flattened.  We could all have stomached a loss, but not in this fashion.

As I have said many times, it’s not losing. It’s the appearance of not caring about losing from the top to the bottom. The idiot plays and penalties. 

BUT! I am super pissed off about it. So I guess I do care.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,268

3 hours ago, BDYZR said:

As I have said many times, it’s not losing. It’s the appearance of not caring about losing from the top to the bottom. The idiot plays and penalties. 

Chuckles seems content with it and the players aren't competing or fighting.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

On 8/31/2019 at 12:24 PM, BDYZR said:

If players were laughing on the sideline as reported we have some very deep cultural problems. I guess the "good washing" hasn't helped out as much as it should have.

6 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

If players were laughing on the sideline as reported we have some very deep cultural problems. I guess the "good washing" hasn't helped out as much as it should have.

The other side of that is, did you see, or have you heard of anybody being pissed off? KB maybe asking BB what he was thinking. But, nobody but the fans seem to be just absolutely pissed off. I agree, we have some very deep cultural problems.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Meh...my freshman year I remember getting swept in a weekend series 4-1, 12-4, and 24-6 on Sunday. I was laughing in the dugout towards the end and one of the seniors said something to me about it. I told him, “I’ve never played on a losing team in my entire life from tee-ball until this year. Maybe you guys can teach me how to be a better loser so this doesn’t happen again.” He didn’t find that particularly amusing, but my laughing was the least of his problems on the mound.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Where was this reported????? On tv they showed a pretty somber bunch