• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Brightside

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,797
  • Days Won:  0

Seems we gained weight but no muscle this off season. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,328
  • Content Count:  96,946
  • Days Won:  469

13 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:
I see players on the sidelinelaughing even they think its funny.

Look right above your post. Also, you're quick. :) 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,328
  • Content Count:  96,946
  • Days Won:  469

8 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Seems we gained weight but no muscle this off season. 

My story.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Nobody was injured in game that I know about is a positive.

That actually may make this fiasco even more embarrassing. We came out with basically the entire squad, minus Ford and got handled big time. So it’s not like we have much to look forward to, or calvary to wait on. I think Ford will help a little, but I don’t think he’s going to save us

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,198
  • Days Won:  2

16 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

That actually may make this fiasco even more embarrassing. We came out with basically the entire squad, minus Ford and got handled big time. So it’s not like we have much to look forward to, or calvary to wait on. I think Ford will help a little, but I don’t think he’s going to save us

I am going to chalk this beat down to several things.

1. Wisconsin possibly to be seen is much much better than the ranking they have.  This is a team a few seasons removed from 13 win season...a team that had a bad season with 7 wins and destroyed Miami in its bowl game.  If the qb continues to improve they are a top team. Also they were 100% bringing the A game on friday.  We sometimes can catch a ranked team ooc opponent sleeping since its just USF they are facing.  Wisconsin was focused 100% for this game, and want to avenge for last season.  Doesn't help they have possibly the greatest college player on offense with Taylor.

2. We had a new offense to install the first game would be better suited for an easy opponent to get the offense dialed in some.   A few drops and int for td and the wheels just came off the offense.  Didn't help we also didn't have our best offensive player in Ford for this game..he could have atleast helped move the chains some.

3. Wisconsin is also about the worse top college team we can face.  They are a power running team...something we have a long history of doing horrible against.  I would much rather face a top team that runs a spread type offense like Auburn or Oregon for example.

4. I wish this game was later in the season when our offense  was hopefully dialed in...we still lose the game but I think we keep the score respectable if the offense is moving the ball some and giving the defense some breaks not constant 3 and out.  If we lost 32 to 17 I think most could have lived with that.

That how I have come to accept this game.    What we see this week vs GT will tell me how much fight this team has.

Edited by Bulls On Parade
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

7 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I am going to chalk this beat down to several things.

1. Wisconsin possibly to be seen is much much better than the ranking they have.  This is a team a few seasons removed from 13 win season...a team that had a bad season with 7 wins and destroyed Miami in its bowl game.  If the qb continues to improve they are a top team. Also they were 100% bringing the A game on friday.  We sometimes can catch a ranked team ooc opponent sleeping since its just USF they are facing.  Wisconsin was focused 100% for this game, and want to avenge for last season.  Doesn't help they have possibly the greatest college player on offense with Taylor.

2. We had a new offense to install the first game would be better suited for an easy opponent to get the offense dialed in some.   A few drops and int for td and the wheels just came off the offense.  Didn't help we also didn't have our best offensive player in Ford for this game..he could have atleast helped move the chains some.

3. Wisconsin is also about the worse top college team we can face.  They are a power running team...something we have a long history of doing horrible against.  I would much rather face a top team that runs a spread type offense like Auburn or Oregon for example.

4. I wish this game was later in the season when our offense  was hopefully dialed in...we still lose the game but I think we keep the score respectable if the offense is moving the ball some and giving the defense some breaks not constant 3 and out.  If we lost 32 to 17 I think most could have lived with that.

That how I have come to accept this game.    What we see this week vs GT will tell me how much fight this team has.

wisconsin has 11 returning starters from a team that went 7-5 last year. they have 4 new o-line starters and a freshman QB.

let's not act like we played Bama coming off a national championship with a loaded deck.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,198
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

wisconsin has 11 returning starters from a team that went 7-5 last year. they have 4 new o-line starters and a freshman QB.

let's not act like we played Bama coming off a national championship with a loaded deck.

The o-line is always good at Wisconsin they just reload.  The QB is a junior.  

Not saying they are Bama but if that QB continues to improve they are going to be one tough team.

Now if they win 7 games I guess we just suck is very possible.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Next week is pivotal, and tell us what we need to know.