• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Usf is partly to blame for poor attendance

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

16 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

CCS only allows the media at practice for the last 20 or so minutes, this is the way he wants it. This is a "CCS problem" not a "USF problem".

To me, it's more like it's not a USF "problem" but a CCS "problem" ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

44 minutes ago, Triple B said:

To me, it's more like it's not a USF "problem" but a CCS "problem" ...

Yeah that's more accurate. Either way it's not USF that controls practice access/availability it's the coach, always has been. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

4 minutes ago, MikeG said:

you missed out on some great football -- those "chump" games were some of the best times this program ever had from a fan perspective. Sort of ignorant to make it sound like the fans from the start are somehow dumb for not rooting for an established team who plays people that matter. Guess what-- be prepared to watch USF football play nobodies for years to come with the occasional P5 BS contest. This conference is total garbage and the way this program has been run the past 10 year, we fit right in.

Well aren't you just a 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, MikeG said:

you missed out on some great football -- those "chump" games were some of the best times this program ever had from a fan perspective. Sort of ignorant to make it sound like the fans from the start are somehow dumb for not rooting for an established team who plays people that matter. Guess what-- be prepared to watch USF football play nobodies for years to come with the occasional P5 BS contest. This conference is total garbage and the way this program has been run the past 10 year, we fit right in. Sadly the school still acts like it is a BCS school with a BCS budget and is doing the opposite of what the original framework for the program was-- basically to avoid running in the red. This program has been hemorrhaging money for quite a while now.

I grew up a pro fan and not a college fan, had season tix to the Bucs, so I followed USF but did not bleed green.  The U got me interested in college football, and the magical year got me to bleed green.  We have issues and we are what we are but will be a fan until the end, if we stayed on board during Skippy and early CWT than we are in it for the long haul wherever that may take us.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, MikeG said:

CJL used to kick the media out after they were done stretching. They did special teams stuff before that so at least would see a little action. CJL did not have a good connection to the media, mostly thanks to a certain reporter I do not speak of anymore. We can refer to him as Voldemurph if you want.

Voldemurph ..... freaking awesome. Shocked that hasn't been used before.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

CCS only allows the media at practice for the last 20 or so minutes, this is the way he wants it. This is a "CCS problem" not a "USF problem". We've had more access under previous coaches. Sorry bud, this isn't a "USF problem". Thanks for 

He had the same rule at Louisville and Texas...they manage to have plenty of content. So yes, it's a school problem.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

Tampa is Yankee fans

Somehow we need to convince everyone, that USF is actually located in New York and they'll all come to the games

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, MikeG said:

why do you only bleed green? out of gold? hoarding it? what gives

With the National debt and the credit bubble coupled with the devaluation of our currency, I am holding and hedging gold to offset this risk, so yes I am hoarding gold.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

22 hours ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

Well then, I suppose I should never have accepted an invite from Lee Roy to a USF game and then purchased season tickets, and attended almost every game for years.  

Boomer Sooner!

You'll be missed .....